Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

looks like i can still play with a pre paid credit card with the visa logo!! info here

punkrockpunkrock Member Posts: 1,777

If you received an error message while creating a new account which states that you need to use a 3D Secure eligible credit card, the SQUARE ENIX Support Center will be happy to assist you. To begin this process, please click on the “Additional Assistance” button below and you will be provided with a form that must be completed. After doing so you will be given a ticket number and the phone number in order to contact us. We look forward to hearing from you.

Important Note: To qualify for this assistance you must reside within the United States or Canada, have a PC version of the FINAL FANTASY XI software and be prepared to provide billing information to our agents over the phone.

so i am on for the pc!   yay i will look into getting one tommow or over the weekend.   i just have to take the extra step and call them lol. no big deal!

here is the link!   

http://support.na.square-enix.com/faqarticle.php?kid=54216&id=20&la=1&ret=faq&pv=10&page=0&c=0&sc=0&so=4&q=pre+paid+visa+card

Comments