Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

These guys need to....

BobRossBobRoss Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 213

Get off thier behinds and Make another game with the same type of battle system but a larger environment directed more towards the 18-60 range. They dont need to fix what isnt broke, they need to put thier talent to work. Take a good look at the MMORPG game list........these guys have a huge advantage over most of the games in that list.

Comments

• kb4blukb4blu Member UncommonPosts: 717

Actually I don't think they need to do that.  Once you get out of the free areas I cant tell I am playing a "kids" game.  The battles are not a pushover.  You really have to think about what you are doing. (At least I do) :)

They are opening up a new area later this year.

I hope they just keep focused on their current game.  I think with the way they have set up the game they avoid a lot of the drama that other MMOs suffer from. ie Gold sellers, Epeeners, Jr. high school jokes, and the like.

Like you said they dont need to fix what is not broken.

• BobRossBobRoss Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 213

Yep I Know , I have a Level 50 Death wizard with 2 houses Full of stuff.

These Guys need to get thier Talent moving. I understand they have a really nice game and want to milk it a bit for cash. Your blind if you don't see talent there , why not expand into another game? Double our pleasure double thier cash?.

On another note, If they had a guild system built into thier game for Paying players, Like they do with the chat system, I would  re-up my sub and stay but  the "Freinds" list just dont get it done for me at all. I will re-up when the new content comes out just so I can burn my toon to 60 incase they ever decide to add a guild function then I'll cancell again.

• DenusDenus Member Posts: 40

One thing I really wish they would change in their battle system is for simultaneous execution or conditional turn order. Whichever team started second had a massive disadvantage. :x

Oh, and get rid of Fizzle chances. -_-

• boxedsetboxedset Member Posts: 5

KingsIsle does have another game in the works. It has been worked on for quite awhile now. I would expect to see closed BETA fairly soon. What it will be and the ages it will be geared for a very very hush hush. I too am looking forward to it.  

• Schutzy121Schutzy121 Member Posts: 58

I think they should make another game with subscription and crowns like Wizard101. If Kingsisle makes another game with subscription and crowns they get double the money and better ratings if the game is good. I think they're worrying too much about Wizard101 and don't think about how much freedom they have into making games like Wizard101

YOU JUST GOT SCHUTZED