Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Collector instance and Daily Missions (FUN!) update

bialowiezaorbialowiezaor Member Posts: 6

New patch has been deployed yesterday.

Patch contains new single team high end instance with fun new mechanics used and very interesting (huge) loot table

and daily missions system.

Daily missions are realy fun and realy rewarding.

Details are here:

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/showthread.php?t=574321

Best regards

Stor (RK2)

Comments

• hobo9766hobo9766 Member UncommonPosts: 457

I love the drama its causing.  All the elitist scum in the game are out in force to get a rollback and to get the loot tables nerfed. They want a rollback not because of the ./stuck exploit but because of pure jelousy and envy some newer player will get phatz easier. Its 1oo% fun watching them argue with rage how its ruined their game experience cutting into their ingame virgame gold selling profits and pissing them off,  a newer players gets an item it took them 5+ years to farm and now and their precious items are being devalued to resaonable levels bringing out the epeen hate of the elitist oligarachy scum players that have a stragnleshold on the game. I love how they are making threats to quit in mass its pure joy reading their crap on ao message boards.

It's like watching goldman sachs CEO  get grilled by the senate and trying to explain why its ok to do what they did.

The ultimate laugh  though is they are grave robbers argueing over who gets the last corpse as the game is dead as a corpse in the ground.

• bialowiezaorbialowiezaor Member Posts: 6

AO is dead?

Yes. There isnt as many players as there was back in 2004-2006 but in my opinion it is more alive than many other games.

It is still developed and there is still lots of people to play with and huge amount of things to do.

With my average 3 hours for gaming every day i have hard time picking what i wanna do and with which character.

Btw... I have better things to do than reading drama :P

• hobo9766hobo9766 Member UncommonPosts: 457

Best laughs I've had all year It was worth the read.

The elitists got their way in the end like they always do. One post i found best sums it up

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/showthread.php?t=574588

Let this be a warning to anyone who wants to try a failcom game.

• HydrobluntHydroblunt Member Posts: 282

Originally posted by bialowiezaor

AO is dead?

Yes. There isnt as many players as there was back in 2004-2006 but in my opinion it is more alive than many other games.

Name some.  I'll give you a clue, probably half the Sony Online MMOs, but really, that is not a comparison.

This game is a minor fraction of its former self.  And the only reason the population is at a noticeable level is due to froob accounts.

Playing: EvE, Warhammer free unlimited trial, Allods Online
    Played: Anarchy Online, WoW, Warhammer, AoC, Ryzom. Aion
    Strongly Recommend: Ryzom, EvE, Allods Online