Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for suggestions..

quentin405quentin405 Member Posts: 468

Hi, long time lurker, seldom poster here.

Currently playing (sort of) Aion. And not really getting that (omg i have to get home and log in) feeling. I basically only play on the dbl xp weekends. I want to see it thru to end game but was wondering.

I've played many many mmo's, but only ones I ever made to end game, are UO, EQ1, AC, WoW, and the rest I just kinda hung in a limbo of rolling alts and getting bored.

I dont care if its F2p/p2p. Graphics arent a huge deal, although I can run anything out there.

Mainly what Im looking for is community. I WANT to group.. I WANT to chat with other players.. I WANT to need help to do some quests, the last time I was even in a "real" guild was Uo/Wow .. 

It just seems like today every game is meant to be soloed, except for instances or whatever..

okay so.. wrap it up.

I want grouping.. and nice community (even if its small)

I dont want the "big name" mmos, tried em, been there done that.

I like item collecting.. good guild systems, and maybe decent crafting.. but all I really care about is the people. I hate when theres 20-30 people on screen, and you ask a question or somethign and no one ever responds.. 

Can anyone suggest a game thats group/guild/community driven? Graphics and all that Idc about, some of the best games Ive played dont have the best graphics..

Thx

Comments

• LotosSlayerLotosSlayer Member Posts: 247

FFXI is EXACTLY what you're looking for. Best community of any MMO I've played, constant grouping, big population so it's easy to find groups(if you go on the right server).

• voiicuvoiicu Member Posts: 37

Actually Ryzom is a better fit for everything you listed. There are several guilds that recruit new players, they actively seek them out.

Give it a trial at least, i think its  21day free trial.

• majimaji Member UncommonPosts: 2,091

Play Alganon.

Let's play Fallen Earth (blind, 300 episodes)

Let's play Guild Wars 2 (blind, 45 episodes)