Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMO GAME please post thoughts

patrikd23patrikd23 Member UncommonPosts: 1,155

I have gotten to the point where I am extremely bored and have no game to play. All I am doing is waiting for alot of comming mmo games.

Please post some ideas on what mmo game to try and what you think is soo good about it. I am an all eater so it dont really matter what theme the mmo is.  As long as its fun.

Thanks for the inputs.

Comments

• drbaltazardrbaltazar Member UncommonPosts: 7,856

battle of immortal!

going open beta in 2 hour!(cheer)

made by perfect world(corp)

• IzorkIzork Member UncommonPosts: 381

Originally posted by patrikd23

I have gotten to the point where I am extremely bored and have no game to play. All I am doing is waiting for alot of comming mmo games.

Please post some ideas on what mmo game to try and what you think is soo good about it. I am an all eater so it dont really matter what theme the mmo is.  As long as its fun.

Thanks for the inputs.

Begin to play single-player games like me.

I gave up. I tried everything. There's about 7-10 months to nearest release.. Good break from MMOs, the next MMO you play, will feel MUCH more fun when you've taken a break. You're maybe burned out now aswell (:

• patrikd23patrikd23 Member UncommonPosts: 1,155

Originally posted by drbaltazar

battle of immortal!

going open beta in 2 hour!(cheer)

made by perfect world(corp)

I was in the beta for a few days until it ended, it was okej but to repeatative for my taste. Thanks for the input tho.

• patrikd23patrikd23 Member UncommonPosts: 1,155

Originally posted by Izork

Thanks for the inputs.

I gave up. I tried everything. There's about 7-10 months to nearest release.. Good break from MMOs, the next MMO you play, will feel MUCH more fun when you've taken a break. You're maybe burned out now aswell (:

Burned out maybe but yes and no. The thing is I tried almost all mmos out there, either in beta or in final. Played alot of single player games also. Last one was Massive Effect 2, it was really good. But I cant seem to find any new to try out. 

Just want some feedback on games people play that might open my eyes to new games to try. Thanks for the input tho.

• Hellfyre420Hellfyre420 Member Posts: 861

Originally posted by Izork

Thanks for the inputs.

Burned out maybe but yes and no. The thing is I tried almost all mmos out there, either in beta or in final. Played alot of single player games also. Last one was Massive Effect 2, it was really good. But I cant seem to find any new to try out. 

Just want some feedback on games people play that might open my eyes to new games to try. Thanks for the input tho.

Yea after quitting AION i went thru the whole single player craze too.. A lot of Metro 2033, Fallout 3: GOTY, Mass Effect 2, FF13, and Demon Souls lol.. Cant wait for Red Dead Redemption, gonna be the only game that'll tear me from WoW for a bit.

Currently Playing:
    Rift + Starcraft II + Gears Of War 3 Beta