Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Games like ATITD and WURM Online

VGTheoryVGTheory Member Posts: 110

I'm looking for a game with a certain something, that is hard to describe.  I like the aspects of Wurm Online and ATITD that require you to build your own house and tools, and use those tools to further your development and skills.  Crafting is another very important aspect for me.

P2P or F2P are fine.  Either way I'm just looking for more titles I may have missed.

Comments

• gomlygomly Member Posts: 17

If you don't mind waiting for release, and open pvp then Xsyon might be one for you to check out. It has a very impressive feature list the big question right now is just can they get all the features in the game for release.

www.xsyon.com

• Mr_WolfxMr_Wolfx Member Posts: 176

If you don't mind the graphics than definetly give Haven&Hearth a try.

http://www.havenandhearth.com/portal/

Yes I have a dream… And its not some MLK dream for equality. …I wanna own a decommissioned lighthouse …And I wanna live at the top… And nobody knows I live there. …And theres a button that I can press, and launch that lighthouse into space.

• superricksuperrick Member Posts: 3

There are similar post like this. Check out minecraft it is great fun for all ages. unique servers for anyones playing style. It is about 25 dollars or so to buy it and you own the game.

Also I think the game was called darkfall never played it but looked fun. It is a p2p but the content looked great.

This discussion has been closed.