Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LF Old PS1 game that I forgot the name of....

CrosiusCrosius Member Posts: 129

It was a game where you would play through the lineage of your family and there were many different little stories. At the end of each mini story it would show you the family tree (of all the previous mini stories and the next one coming up). The one that I distinctly remember was one where you were on a pirate ship and you ran around and did something. There were spells that you leveled up and one of them was lightning that shot a little ball out in front of you (not very far and pretty slow). It was third person 3D, final fantasy-esq. Anyone out there familiar with this???

Comments

• fyerwallfyerwall Member UncommonPosts: 3,240

Originally posted by Crosius

It was a game where you would play through the lineage of your family and there were many different little stories. At the end of each mini story it would show you the family tree (of all the previous mini stories and the next one coming up). The one that I distinctly remember was one where you were on a pirate ship and you ran around and did something. There were spells that you leveled up and one of them was lightning that shot a little ball out in front of you (not very far and pretty slow). It was third person 3D, final fantasy-esq. Anyone out there familiar with this???

Hrm...

Can't say that I ever played it but it does sound kinda cool.

Gonna have to keep checking here to see if you get the name.

But if you remember it, PM me with it and I'll have to check it out :)

There are 3 types of people in the world.
    1.) Those who make things happen
    2.) Those who watch things happen
    3.) And those who wonder "What the %#*& just happened?!"

• CrosiusCrosius Member Posts: 129

anyone?

• CursedseiCursedsei Member Posts: 1,012

Well! Going out on a limb on this, but I'm guessing you mean this:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/psx/image/197154.html

Dragon Valor is the only game I can think of, and linked the screenshots page of the game because I remember it had a distinctive look, so be better than anything to look at.

• CrosiusCrosius Member Posts: 129

You sir, are my hero.

• CursedseiCursedsei Member Posts: 1,012

Originally posted by Crosius

You sir, are my hero.

Heh, quite welcome :D