Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Love every aspect except 1, open world PvP...

13»

Comments

• Cik_AsalinCik_Asalin Member Posts: 3,033

Originally posted by Sinella

The people who post in this thread and don't like open PvP are players who love sandbox games, but can't find one without FFA PvP....there are sandbox games for the PvP players, Darkfall, MO, Eve, Wurm, but there isn't even one sandbox without open PvP. 

Your kidding right?  Im assuming this is a joke since there is a pve wurm server and fallen earth which is pve-centric sandboxy game with tightly zoned pvp, both of which are fanstastic for the pve-centric sandboxy crowd.

We dont need a completely open ffa pvp game like DF and MO, so now with a sandboxy niche of open progressively implemented pvp without hard-coded zones or pve-centric sandboxy games like the afformentioned, we need yet another post apocolyptic pve-centric sandboxy game?  I think not.

• HanoverZHanoverZ Member Posts: 1,239

Originally posted by kb056

Get rid if that and I will Pre-Order today and spend next few years paying to play this game.

If you dont like whats on the menu, find someplace else to eat. image 

I win!!! LOL@U

• KhorsKhors Member Posts: 147

Originally posted by HanoverZ

Originally posted by kb056

Get rid if that and I will Pre-Order today and spend next few years paying to play this game.

If you dont like whats on the menu, find someplace else to eat. image 

Thats about sums it up.  Does anyone not look at some random person as though their deranged when that random person walks into an Italian Restaurant demanding Indian food?

• MogoronMogoron Member Posts: 2

I was one of those gankers in DF that ran around and killed people as my main income. If I went after new people it's because they were harvesting, and half the time they just bolted back to the towers anyway. When I did find someone farming at a decent spot (wearing decent gear) they were gonna get jumped. So I'm a d-bag by most people's standards, but is this game even going to be full loot? Because if not where the hell is all this whining coming from?

I used to get at the end of a complete run 100% encumbered from traveling half the DF world in order to collect what I earned. If you didn't expect people to come after you while you were farming in DF, you really didn't know what type of game you were playing. I did it because it was rewarding and fun. I'ts not like all the fights were completely one sided. Hell, I had a solid 2v1 once that ended with the partner running as I finished off his buddy while having NO stamina. If the bottom line is that I'm not gonna gain much out of ganking, then I probably won't do it as often as I did in DF. There's your solution.

Name was Sttoh Scythemind and god do I ever miss original DF.

Edit: Oh yea, I used to delete stone too. You ain't allowed to build nothin'.

• siredmondsiredmond Member Posts: 122

The looting system will be tiered, depending on your action. If you just knock someone out you get one item of your choice. If you decide to kill someone, you get full loot. What you get in material items however, you will loose with your standing.