Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Giving Away Newbie Bags

xpiherxpiher Member UncommonPosts: 3,310

I'm giving away newbie grab bags. These bags are designed to give newbies a starting point on weapons and armor to train with and a few weapons and armor for a mid point. The bags will be made to order on a first come first serve basis. What I mean by made to order is that I'll make the weapons you plan on using. 

If you want a newbie grab bag post here with your request, in game name,  and what race you are so I know where to meet you. I'll update here with the people who are currently waiting on bag and who's next in line. Please allow a 2-4 day turn around to allow me to get resources for the weapons.

1st: Kraven Kombat

2nd: Rexxar CrackOrk

3rd: Cheeseburger McDonald

3rd: Cheeseburger McDonaldI'm giving away newbie grab bags. These bags are designed to give newbies a starting point on weapons and armor to train with and a few weapons and armor for a mid point. The bags will be made to order on a first come first serve basis. What I mean by made to order is that I'll make the weapons you plan on using. 

If you want a newbie grab bag post here with your request, in game name,  and what race you are so I know where to meet you. I'll update here with the people who are currently waiting on bag and who's next in line. Please allow a 2-4 day turn around to allow me to get resources for the weapons.

3rd: Cheeseburger McDonaldI'm giving away newbie grab bags. These bags are designed to give newbies a starting point on weapons and armor to train with and a few weapons and armor for a mid point. The bags will be made to order on a first come first serve basis. What I mean by made to order is that I'll make the weapons you plan on using. 

Games:
Currently playing:Nothing
Will play: Darkfall: Unholy Wars
Past games:
Guild Wars 2 - Xpiher Duminous
Xpiher's GW2
GW 1 - Xpiher Duminous
Darkfall - Xpiher Duminous (NA) retired
AoC - Xpiher (Tyranny) retired
Warhammer - Xpiher

Comments

• xanphiaxanphia Member Posts: 684

Originally posted by xpiher

I'm giving away newbie grab bags. These bags are designed to give newbies a starting point on weapons and armor to train with and a few weapons and armor for a mid point. The bags will be made to order on a first come first serve basis. What I mean by made to order is that I'll make the weapons you plan on using. 

So these are the guys to gank on site? Gotcha. ha.