Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Galactic Empire

beowulf2014beowulf2014 Member UncommonPosts: 72

The Galactic Empire

Greetings Fellow Imperials,

Are you looking for a home? We at the Galactic Empire are looking for great individuals to help us remove the scum from the Galaxy! Would you like to travel to new worlds? Meet new species? See new culture? And then eradicate all of them that do not bow before the Empire? Then we are looking for you!

Requirements:

16+ Only (Leadership and Officer positions are 18+ at this time)

Mature in nature and not just in age.

The ability to lead as well as be lead.

The ability to be active on our website and in game (when launched).

The drive to make your Guild the best on our server.

NO DRAMA.

Organizational skills are a PLUS.

About The Guild:

Solid Website

PvP/PvE Centered

Experienced Leadership skills in previous MMO's

Teamspeak 3 VOIP

Organized

Friendly Atmosphere

Mature with no Drama (meaning we don't have any and you need not bring any)

About Myself:

My name is "Neowulf Phycosis" (yes that is FI-Cosis). I am 36 years old and have been playing MMO's since EQ. SWG was my first MMO passion until NGE destroyed that game in my opinion. The Galactic Empire is being formed to create an Imperial Faction based Guild of strong players looking to have fun AND rule our server. Not looking for drama llama's and immature folks. We always welcome couples into the Guild as my wife plays MMO's with me as well!

Our alignment is to the Empire. We will only be recruiting members of Imperial alignment (agents, sith warriors, sith inquisitors, etc.).

Come check us out and if you're interested, fill out an application. http://www.swtor-ge.com

Comments

• rabbittrunsrabbittruns Member Posts: 8

Yeh count me in. I have always been staunchly empire in my worldview. played an empire commando in starwars galaxies... man that was such a great game till sony killed it! 

• Methos12Methos12 Member UncommonPosts: 1,244

Curse you, I just read the title in Palpatine's proclamation voice. :D

Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing.
  • CujoSWAoACujoSWAoA Member UncommonPosts: 1,781

So what you're saying is that you're staunchly a Nazi?

I don't think people ever realize what "The Galactic Empire" truly was based on. What they really were meant to be... people always think its just dark clothes and badass weap0nz.

• beowulf2014beowulf2014 Member UncommonPosts: 72

Originally posted by CujoSWAoA

So what you're saying is that you're staunchly a Nazi?

I don't think people ever realize what "The Galactic Empire" truly was based on. What they really were meant to be... people always think its just dark clothes and badass weap0nz.

This is a GAME and thus real world politics shouldnt be used. Thanks for your opinion, but this is what the rest of us call fantasy. Not reality.

Just finished the Application area of the website. If you are interested in joining, please fill out the apllication located here:

Thanks!

• rabbittrunsrabbittruns Member Posts: 8

Well if thats what you think then you are a staunch idiot.  The Empire was the rightful governing body at the time and the "rebellion" was an unlawful insurrection.  The "Empire" has the duty to protect its citizens and taxpayers from those who choose to live outside the system, and bring order to its portion of the galaxy.  You can romanticize the rebellion all you want, but its no better than the "evil empire." Have you not forgotten Han Solo was wanted by the empire for what? Smuggling HIGHLY addictive and illegal drugs.  So thanks, but i think i will stick with the rightful governing body and fight against the smugglers and terrorists which you seem to favor.

Originally posted by rabbittruns

Well if thats what you think then you are a staunch idiot.  The Empire was the rightful governing body at the time and the "rebellion" was an unlawful insurrection.  The "Empire" has the duty to protect its citizens and taxpayers from those who choose to live outside the system, and bring order to its portion of the galaxy.  You can romanticize the rebellion all you want, but its no better than the "evil empire." Have you not forgotten Han Solo was wanted by the empire for what? Smuggling HIGHLY addictive and illegal drugs.  So thanks, but i think i will stick with the rightful governing body and fight against the smugglers and terrorists which you seem to favor.

Well put rabbit. Folks should understand that our opinions of something are based on a point of view. Not every point of view is the truth in a situation. That was why we are all different. The Empire brings order and deals with lawlessness. We only want peace in our galaxy. If that means war to wipe out those that threaten the peace and harmony of our empire, so be it.

I wanted to welcome the 3 new members of our Guild to the Galactic Empire! Together we can rule the galaxy!

Hey Rabbit,

I authorized your account on the website. You will need to fill out the app located there now to apply good sir.

Teamspeak 3 is now up and running. We are growing day by day.