Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

April 30th Release Update

BenthonBenthon Member Posts: 2,069

Dear community

We apologize that we are late in giving you this information; this is also one of the “downsides” of being a public listed stock company. We cannot give information how we want and when we want it in some cases when it affect the stock market.

As you are aware of we are soon to deploy our April build. (Described here http://www.mortalonline.com/content/under-development)

Unfortunately because of the volcano on Island it prevented our trip to the US so we have a slight delay in our schedule, this doesn’t mean we are delaying for a longer period. We are going to send our guys to Epic Games this weekend so we can get back on track with our release. This is the finalizing phase for releasing Mortal Online.

As soon as our guys are located at Epic Games, we will move the April build to the live testing server where we need your support in testing all of our release features. This is scheduled to be short testing periods till we go live so we need your feedback during these short testing phases.

Now we are getting really close in going live with Mortal Online, it’s exciting times for us all, please bare with us with the last testing phases we need in the coming week to get a as solid release as possible.

More updates on the first test phase comes soon.

Thank you.

-Star Vault Team

The developers haven't even left yet to the U.S. This is disheartening.

He who keeps his cool best wins.

Comments

• downtoearthdowntoearth Member Posts: 3,558

Originally posted by Benthon

Dear community

We apologize that we are late in giving you this information; this is also one of the “downsides” of being a public listed stock company. We cannot give information how we want and when we want it in some cases when it affect the stock market.

As you are aware of we are soon to deploy our April build. (Described here http://www.mortalonline.com/content/under-development)

Unfortunately because of the volcano on Island it prevented our trip to the US so we have a slight delay in our schedule, this doesn’t mean we are delaying for a longer period. We are going to send our guys to Epic Games this weekend so we can get back on track with our release. This is the finalizing phase for releasing Mortal Online.

As soon as our guys are located at Epic Games, we will move the April build to the live testing server where we need your support in testing all of our release features. This is scheduled to be short testing periods till we go live so we need your feedback during these short testing phases.

Now we are getting really close in going live with Mortal Online, it’s exciting times for us all, please bare with us with the last testing phases we need in the coming week to get a as solid release as possible.

More updates on the first test phase comes soon.

Thank you.

-Star Vault Team

The developers haven't even left yet to the U.S. This is disheartening.

doesnt mean they havent been updating things

• HyanmenHyanmen Member UncommonPosts: 5,357

Why act like it matters? lol.

Using LOL is like saying "my argument sucks but I still want to disagree".
  • AnnwynAnnwyn Member UncommonPosts: 2,854

Wait wait wait....sounds fishy......didn't a group left for Epic few weeks ago already? Beside, most airports in Europe are back and working so that excuse doesn't make any sense.....

• ThorpeyroxThorpeyrox Member Posts: 125

No they didn't leave to go to Epic a few weeks ago, they told us they were going to go to the US a few weeks ago.

• docminusdocminus Member Posts: 717

ye, but when they announced it, it was way before the vulcano shite and it was in response to the delayed launch. Sounded to me they would be going asap. Besides, as mentioned, it was about a week of lock-downs, that shouldn't impact this that much.

and i am not sure i buy the "stockmarket crap". it still has to do with customer relations. as of the situation as it is would help the stock not plummet. better to speak up, no?

imageimage

• ThorpeyroxThorpeyrox Member Posts: 125

Originally posted by docminus

ye, but when they announced it, it was way before the vulcano shite and it was in response to the delayed launch. Sounded to me they would be going asap. Besides, as mentioned, it was about a week of lock-downs, that shouldn't impact this that much.

and i am not sure i buy the "stockmarket crap". it still has to do with customer relations. as of the situation as it is would help the stock not plummet. better to speak up, no?

Well if they only need to be over there for the last couple of days when the patch has been applied to fix things up and sort bugs out going a week ago would of been unnessecary and costly, some flights are probably effected by the volcano especially long distance flights.

Businesses do have to consult with the shareholders (other owners of the business) before making announcements and decisions that affect the business as a whole. (That takes time)

• HanoverZHanoverZ Member Posts: 1,239

Originally posted by Thorpeyrox

Businesses do have to consult with the shareholders (other owners of the business) before making announcements and decisions that affect the business as a whole. (That takes time)

SV has a grand total of 478 shareholders and the entire board is SV and family.  To think SV confers with the shareholders before making decisions is laughable. ( SV has controlling interest)image

I win!!! LOL@U

• osmundaosmunda Member Posts: 1,087

Originally posted by HanoverZ

SV has a grand total of 478 shareholders and the entire board is SV and family.  To think SV confers with the shareholders before making decisions is laughable. ( SV has controlling interest)image

There may be legal constraints that they had to meet as a publicly traded company.

Did I mention that you use the headbanging emote too much?

• Sirus_DSirus_D Member Posts: 16

I don't see how this will effect the core player base, they have already been waiting for release anyway. I hope it works out for SV and fixes things... only time will tell.

• AethaerynAethaeryn Member RarePosts: 3,149

Henrik replied to a lot of this:

They have already done the merger. . they didn't need guy in the US for that. . the guys are in the US to help for the last phase of testing and the launch etc.    They dind't get to send them yet and the ash delayed that.  They are going now.

Wa min God! Se æx on min heafod is!

• HanoverZHanoverZ Member Posts: 1,239

Originally posted by osmunda

Originally posted by HanoverZ

There may be legal constraints that they had to meet as a publicly traded company.

Did I mention that you use the headbanging emote too much?

Lovely... What does that have to do with his comment? image   His statement was incorrect, thus my reply.

I win!!! LOL@U

• ChirugaiChirugai Member UncommonPosts: 304

Already an existing thread on the topic. Continue discussion here.

Locked.

Fortune favours the bold.

This discussion has been closed.