Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Worth comming back ?

ZtekanZtekan Member Posts: 261

is it worth comming back ?

System Specc
Intel I7 4770K 3,5 ghz
16Gb RAM 1600 mhz
Nvidia GTX 780

Comments

• ElectriceyeElectriceye Member UncommonPosts: 1,171

1.9 is launching this coming month. If you quit because of the bots/gold spammers, grind/drop rates/soul healing costs/ then I would say yes. If you quit because of the game's inconsistent PvP, ganking, art style, endgame then I would say no. :)

There are some nifty additions as well, including a brand new LFG UI, weapon combining system, new stats (+healing, magic crit etc.), new skills and lots of fixes, it really depends why you left in the first place though.

• NBlitzNBlitz Member Posts: 1,904

Originally posted by Ztekan

Can you elaborate on why you left?

• ZtekanZtekan Member Posts: 261

I left becouse it was to little PVE, i left becouse of the harsh conditions regarding penelty , such as high cost of dieing, couldent make quest or enjoying the Abyss, also im not in to PVP at all, i just like the PVE.

System Specc
    Intel I7 4770K 3,5 ghz
    16Gb RAM 1600 mhz
    Nvidia GTX 780

• VesaviusVesavius Member RarePosts: 7,908

If you are thinking about returning, then my advice is to wait for at least 2 more months...

The 1.9 patch isnt that exciting, not enougth to resub on the strength of anyhow, and there is gonna be a lot of movement soon with the free server transfers (with maybe merges to follow on the ghosttowned low pop servers).

Best just to wait for the 2.0 patch, which is live now on korean test, which definitly looks good enough to bring a lot back at the same time (making it easier to find yourself groups etc).

Should be here in 2-3 months maybe.

Tbh, 2.0 is Aion's last gasp... if it dosent succeed in breathing new life into the game it will prolly just circle the drain in the west forever.

• VesaviusVesavius Member RarePosts: 7,908

I left becouse it was to little PVE, i left becouse of the harsh conditions regarding penelty , such as high cost of dieing, couldent make quest or enjoying the Abyss, also im not in to PVP at all, i just like the PVE.

Why not just wait for FFXIV if thats the case?

Aion's PvE alone really isnt that good or interesting, and it's not like the PvP is consentual , as you are ganked the 10th time in an hour by a twinked player 10+ lvls above you.

• ChudzUKChudzUK Member UncommonPosts: 38

Nothing has change to game since released 6 months ago however in about a week new patch should be out not read to much about it but I remember nerfing the penatly of death costs and some new added items. Seems like the developers dont really care about the game.