Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

new player looking to try swg. any info? please

punkrockpunkrock Member Posts: 1,777

how is the game?   i hear its dead is this true?      i love pvp so when i do trythe game what is the best server  for pvp and the server with most people on it.   

any info would be great!  thanks

Comments

• KazaraKazara Member UncommonPosts: 1,086

There is a thread filled with information and insights right here on the front page that addresses your questions -

http://www.mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm/thread/275375/wondering-what-this-game-is-like.html

Try the free trial for yourself. Most of the servers are dead, so make sure you roll a toon on a well populated server, like Starsider (the most posulated).

• punkrockpunkrock Member Posts: 1,777

i will go to starsider then. thanks for some info. it helped on what server to go with. probly be a jedi haha well dark jedi.  does it even effect the story on dark side and light?

• SauronasSauronas Member Posts: 183

I just started playing again cause i got a free key in the "Starwars: Best of PC" set.  Which is awsome btw. The game is a little better than it was a few years back but I noticed there are a lot less players there now.  The crafting is still awsome.  There's still player houses and towns which is awsome.  There's a few live events going on often which is cool.  There is still the galactic conquest RvR type action which is cool in my book.  If you're a hardcore starwars fan you might be pissed off about the game or you might dig it.  The lack of players and the fact that the client and engine are so outdated turn most people off.  I won't be playing more than 3 months unless a miracle happens.

• TUX426TUX426 Member Posts: 1,907

Originally posted by punkrock

i will go to starsider then. thanks for some info. it helped on what server to go with. probly be a jedi haha well dark jedi.  does it even effect the story on dark side and light?

There is no story.