Quantcast

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

just started ROHAN

i just started to play this game a couple of days ago and i tihink i am addicted...i would tell my self i would turn it off once i level up, but i just can't help, but to keep on playing...i read on other forums about this game having a lot of flaws. was it really that bad before??? or people just acting like little babies and crying about it? i see nothing wrong with the game except it takes a little long to level up, but then again this is my first MMO game i ever played.  I know that their are always a lot of different flaws in games, but is this one really that bad.  I just really want to know before i end up playing for hours and building up my character thats not gonna be worth it at the end.  

If you guys think i should switch games then can sombody suggest a few that you think is better then this one???  thats for free as well.

i thank you for advance for letting me know

Comments

• AethaerynAethaeryn Member RarePosts: 3,103

I had never heard of this game until your post.  It looks. . like it is not for me but try it out if you can.

Wa min God! Se æx on min heafod is!

• JazqaJazqa Member Posts: 465

So it's your first MMO? That's why you're addicted. Now go and change game, if you want to play free game choose Allods, Runes of Magic or Dungeons & Dragons Online, those are the "best" free MMOs, of course you may like Rohan but it's pretty grindy tbh, I think you should even try some of those ^.