Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

a really poor optimized game QQ

So you are handing out beta keys. Good, then I can try it out. But before you are letting us into the game-  please optimize your game first! Its a joke when a mmo runs like crap on a bad ass pc that lol´s at modern games like age of conan, lotro and metro2033. 

I wont come back. 10 minutes in this joke of a game didnt make me glad. 

I7@4ghz, 5970@ 1 ghz/5ghz, water cooled||Former setups Byggblogg||Byggblogg 2|| Msi Wind u100

Comments

• saro85saro85 Member Posts: 4

well although i have a badass pc, i played it on my notebook today and i had no probs at all

lvl 10 in 40 minutes ... will test again tomorrow

not sure about the class i wanne play ... right now its a warrior

• astrob0yastrob0y Member Posts: 702

Im nagging about how poorly this game is optimized :) Im glad that you can run the game on your notebook. But I want 1920x1200 with all effects maxed. And when I tried to play the game it was to sluggish and with to many fps drops. 

I7@4ghz, 5970@ 1 ghz/5ghz, water cooled||Former setups Byggblogg||Byggblogg 2|| Msi Wind u100

• saro85saro85 Member Posts: 4

well i have everything maxed, just not a high resolution

• marganculosmarganculos Member UncommonPosts: 334

i have everything maxed, but ... still.. it sux :P any1 know how to enable AntiAliasing with my ATI 5970?

• astrob0yastrob0y Member Posts: 702

You turn on aa in Catalyst

• PiasekPiasek Member Posts: 318

Well i agree, tested last PT2 closed beta from other developer, but well nothing really changed in code, coz simply they cant change...will be same game as last time.

All we need to do is w8 for GW2..hope it will safe us.

• ruonimruonim Member Posts: 251

Thsi game were beta in 2008. read yedang timeline. Thsi beta is marketing beta. Last marketing beta failed. Mega grind and 95% bots in game. With "antihack/bot" rootkit gameguard on.

• geekragegeekrage Member Posts: 4

I played it for several hours yesterday. Didn't notice any bot activity. Not did I notice any anti botting software load in the background. The botter probably just aren't bothering with it during beta if they already have their bots fine tuned.