Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PVP functioning or not?

Angier2758Angier2758 Member UncommonPosts: 1,026

I've tried to do some pvp (just resubbed an old account) and noticed at 40 even with blue gear I'm not even making a dent in people as a necro =/.....

Is there something I'm not getting?  People can kill me in a few shots.. but my spells do like no damage... is this just how the game evolved over the last couple of years?  Is everyone in the mini game geared to the teeth? 

Comments

• JakdstripperJakdstripper Member RarePosts: 2,410

first did you make sure you have points spent in your feats. there have veen feat resets.  they have nerfed necros quite a bit since launch, they nerfed damage and also cc but you still should be able to do some damage. second if you are doing minis now days premades are all the rage. even at lower level people still run premades. if you find yourself against a premade good luck killing anyone. you can usually tell if it's a premade if they focus target like mad, or if they are all from teh same guild. necros are not the superpower they used to be.   

i haven't done many lower level minis but it's very possible that most people are very well geared.

yes pvp does work but the difference between a pug and premade is huge especially in minis.