Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Awesome new F2P MMORPG Myheon!

2»

Comments

• d0dulk0d0dulk0 Member Posts: 52

Originally posted by csheadsh0t

Anyways , I am done in this thread, my mission of informing players about this game has been a SMASHING SUCCESS.   I would like to thank everyone who has viewed this thread INCLUDING the 10 year old troll ( he knows who he is!!)  With out you, achieving 3 pages would have been impossible.  Bye.

What an achievement....you certainly dont need to much to be happy

• GelthidorGelthidor Member UncommonPosts: 37

Heh i think the poster himself was a troll :P

• surstromingsurstroming Member UncommonPosts: 151

OMG! the title, u spelled it wrong.

• ReinRein Member UncommonPosts: 45

Meh, I read "Mythos" at first... Mytheon sucks.

• csheadsh0tcsheadsh0t Member Posts: 77

This thread is full of evil witchcraft and sorcerery.  What evil being has condenced this thread to 2 pages from its previous 3. 

Edit:  Someone is playing tricks on me.

• surstromingsurstroming Member UncommonPosts: 151

and u failed to spell twice, by failing a spell twice the caster may accidently summon trolls

• SekkusuSekkusu Member Posts: 1

Has the lag for this game gotten any better recently? I tried playing yesterday but the lag was terrible and then we got kicked to the hub.

• FrotusFrotus Member Posts: 91

I will be busy trying Battle of the Immortals this week.

Mytheon seems okay, but the web site doesn't reflect the awesomeness you are seeing in game. Maybe I'll try it in late May if these other Open Betas suck and it is back out for another round of OB or releases.

Thanks for the info.

• GemmaGemma Member UncommonPosts: 337

Anyways , I am done in this thread, my mission of informing players about this game has been a SMASHING SUCCESS.   I would like to thank everyone who has viewed this thread INCLUDING the 10 year old troll ( he knows who he is!!)  With out you, achieving 3 pages would have been impossible.  Bye.

EDIT: LAWL (for the 10 year old, you rock!)

Well, if this guy is any indication of how the community is on that game, I will not be giving it a try. There's no need to get so defensive and immature. People can be obnoxious on these forums, just let it be.

• MunionMunion Member Posts: 12

Originally posted by Rein

Meh, I read "Mythos" at first... Mytheon sucks.

I wish this thread was about Mythos being in beta again =P  and yea tried mytheon, my impression is that it's garbage

• SirPauliusSirPaulius Member Posts: 3

looks like a nice game gotta try it

• CorruptedCorrupted Member Posts: 310

The game is alright, nothing like how crazy this thread has gotten. It's worth a try but that's all there is to it. It sure is abit different than your usual mmo. I just didn't get a great experience from it for the first few hours of playing.

• IIRLIIRL Member Posts: 876

Not worth playing.

I CREATED MYSELF!
    <3 "<Claus|Dev> i r pk"

SW:TOR|War40K:DMO|GW2

• BellaHBellaH Member UncommonPosts: 269

Im sorry, are you under the impression that it is my job to give him information about the game?  Look it up yourself.

haha Nice!

• NikgambinoNikgambino Member CommonPosts: 10

Decent game, I say try it.  Myheon has caught my attention for the moment. : )

• AirspellAirspell Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 1,391

One of those pseudo mmos to be honest.  Plays more like an rts or a crpg at best than the average mmo.  All instanced. Graphics are nothing special, not the worst though for this type of game.  Its unique element I suppose is the random skill system, where you have a skill pool and they appear for you to use in a random order.