Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ragnarok Taiwan Help

Ragnarok used to be extremely popular game when the internet only had a few online games available for us. During those times (1997-1999) the International Ragnarok server offer free beta services to everyone. However, they stop offering free server somewhere around the year 2000. I was only a kid during that time therefore I could not have afforded the money to play. So I went ahead and jumped over to Ragnarok Taiwan and started playing the free beta there with the help of a friend.

Due to some unfortunate events I have stopped playing RO for quite a few years now and is thinking about starting again. Unfortunately, I no longer remember my password :-((.

I am seeking for someone who speak Cantonese to help me translate this page. ro . gameflier . com

I would really appreciate it if you could guide me through the steps of resetting my password in step-by-step tutorial. I think I had a Lv 71 Assassin with godly equips and over 100M zeny. If you happen to play on the same server as I do then I'll be sure to return the favor if you can help me find my RO account

Comments

• drbaltazardrbaltazar Member UncommonPosts: 7,856

google has a translate feature its not 100%accurate but its should be enough to get what you need!

• Somadis120Somadis120 Member Posts: 2

Google can only translate the main site. It will not translate the log in page as it ends in .asp

• joker007mojoker007mo Member Posts: 712

Originally posted by Somadis120

Google can only translate the main site. It will not translate the log in page as it ends in .asp

so what i would do is save it as text and use google translate to translate that