Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Point and Click?

Hi, I was going to buy EQ2 but have been advised that it doesn't have 'point and click'. I was still going to buy it however, I thought I would see if FFXI had this feature. While not a major factor in my decision to buy a mmorpg, it will be a contributing factor in the chioce between the two.

Thanks

Kabnine

PS For those of you who don't know what I mean, does it allow you to view the world in 3rd person and then to click on an area and the character then moves to that point?

Comments

• WizGamerWizGamer Member UncommonPosts: 402
    No point and click but the best game with that feature is Lineage 2. PM me and I will give you a link to save tons of money on the game.

This money saver will allow you to play both EQ2 and Lineage 2. I don't think you would like FFXI over EQ2.

• Free_DFree_D Member Posts: 52

FFXi is a lot more challenging than EQ2 and it takes more time to get good equipment etc.

But EQ2 is easier, and so people think it's funnier (because they get everything much easier than in FFXi)

so it's your choice. Easy or Hardcore gamer?

• Cyris_LordCyris_Lord Member Posts: 101
    it doesn't have the point and click, but it is still a good game to have.  I don't know if it works with a joystick though, does any one know if it uses a joysitck.

Kujata
    San d'Oria
    Level 8 Warrior
    Level 8 Red Mage

Brena (Alexander)
    San d'Oria

Level 52 Red Mage
    Level 44 Dragoon
    Level 40 Samurai