Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyone Still Play?

personcubedpersoncubed Member Posts: 25

Feel free to add me on Steam or in-game!  My Steam is wolf704 and in-game is Netu!

I main as a medic and am trying to level the other classes to 50, just for kicks.

Really I've just gotten bored with the current content and am waiting on Sandstorm, but grinding mats or PvP matches while making new acquaintances could be fun.  :P

Comments

• Agricola1Agricola1 Member UncommonPosts: 4,977

I'm still playing and still having fun, enjoying my robo.

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience"

CS Lewis

• PiasekPiasek Member Posts: 318

Still playing and love it, my Robo is very nice. W8ing for 1.3, it will be soon on test server. Now i need to make medic i guess, coz most of medics are poison hehe, and they allways blame robo when the die.

What i like in GA is that when create any new character on same account, new character's will have same nicknames, and when you change nick, all yours char's will be wiped...weird but i like that...love to ignore chat trolls, let them change nick and be wiped out.

• Still playing, took a 2 month break and started again about 3 weeks ago.  All according to my plan. Have one of each class now, was great idea to play all four.  VERY useful for a recon to play other classes.

Hint: if you have no idea what medics can do you will get your ass handed to you by them regularly as a recon.