Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Which are the european servers?

I am trying the trial and i get a list of servers but dont know which ones are european

I just have find out a small icon that shows me the european web page and it shows a 14 day trial instead a 10 day trial in the main page, that means i just downloaded the whole night 10gb that cant be used for european servers? i dont see any server that fan web pages show

Blade with whom i have lived, blade with whom I now die. Serve right and justice one last time. Seek one last heart of evil. Still one last life of pain. Cut well old friend. Then farewell!

Comments

• takayitakayi Member Posts: 158

You downloaded the NA client, and in my opinion you cant change the serverlist (atleast I am not capable of doing it, you can try to google).

So, yes, you practically downloaded it all for nothing. The european site is http://www.lotro-europe.com, you can download the EU trial there, which indeed lasts 14 days.

• gurthgorgurthgor Member Posts: 279

Originally posted by takayi
    You downloaded the NA client, and in my opinion you cant change the serverlist (atleast I am not capable of doing it, you can try to google).
    So, yes, you practically downloaded it all for nothing. The european site is http://www.lotro-europe.com, you can download the EU trial there, which indeed lasts 14 days.

Wonder how expect to get new ppl for european servers with that mini icon of the eu, pass downloading 10gb again...

Blade with whom i have lived, blade with whom I now die. Serve right and justice one last time. Seek one last heart of evil. Still one last life of pain. Cut well old friend. Then farewell!

• yayitsandyyayitsandy Member Posts: 363

Originally posted by gurthgor

Wonder how expect to get new ppl for european servers with that mini icon of the eu, pass downloading 10gb again...

When searching for any game client in Europe always put Europe in the search engine . If you did the same thing with WoW you would end up going to the North American page and downloading the North American client .

(if you had done the same thing with Warcraft you would have ended up downloading the North American WoW trial and been in the same boat)

Play the trial and get the Lotro game cheaper from a store than you would if you brought the digital download if you enjoy it ,Then play a different class and race so you dont go over the same ground twice .

All it takes is a little common sence and not to have a fit over a 10 gb download that you can still use to try the game out . Just do what anyone else in the same position would do.

• gurthgorgurthgor Member Posts: 279

Originally posted by yayitsandy

Originally posted by gurthgor

When searching for any game client in Europe always put Europe in the search engine . If you did the same thing with WoW you would end up going to the North American page and downloading the North American client .
    (if you had done the same thing with Warcraft you would have ended up downloading the North American WoW trial and been in the same boat)
    Play the trial and get the Lotro game cheaper from a store than you would if you brought the digital download if you enjoy it ,Then play a different class and race so you dont go over the same ground twice .
    All it takes is a little common sence and not to have a fit over a 10 gb download that you can still use to try the game out . Just do what anyone else in the same position would do.

• RocketeerRocketeer Member UncommonPosts: 1,303

Why not just play on the NA servers? I and many other europeans do it, made the switch after Codemasters tried to rip me off with SoM. Immediatly found a nice kin on brandywine and having no problems with lag or anything like that.