Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

A curious question

AselliaAsellia Member UncommonPosts: 174

Alright i'm currently strapped for cash, you know, economy, ect. So the game's i'm asking for should be 100% free only.

Recently, I thought that i only liked Action-oriented games, and had been stopping playing MMOs more. I've tried a few random ones, and have had a few things pointing in the other direction.

To test my theory on what my actual problem is, are there any mmo with a fairly wide variety of skills, depth, animations, and older skills wont become useless by newer ones?

I've played nearly every mmo on the market (admitedly, some for unfairly short times), however, I could be playing my class wrong, whatever, but in many i've played, the older skills quickly become outweighed by new ones, even when ranked up.

---

Another thing:

Another factor I think I enjoy, is while not nessicarily action, though this contributes. Any free MMO with lots of AOE skills/spells, and multiple enemies at once?

Edit:

Forgive my strange grammar with the title. I was curious, so I asked a question. It's 5:26am.