It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
• Now you cannot resurrect without the Fear of Death debuff if you go to Purgatory without an active Patronage.
• After 5 minutes of no character activity, /afk mode is automatically switched on.
• After exiting Purgatory, the PvP flag switches off immediately, without the 5 minute delay.
• Guild information is now displayed above players' heads.
• Error Corrected: Camera rotation after graphic settings changed in launcher.
• Error Corrected: Group loot after one group member leaves group.
• Effect Corrected: “Blood Symbol” amulet found within the Darkblood Citadel
o Wound complexity affects amulet’s healing, effect cannot be critical.
• Trading items between players shows the amount of bougth/sold items.
• Stacked items can now be divided into several packs.
o Shift+drag moves one item from the slot.
o Ctrl+drag moves half of the stack from slot.
o Alt+drag calls allows for a number to be typed in.
• Message added: Items cannot be equipped/removed during combat.
• Details added in the chat window:
o Information about gaining and losing items.
o Information about guild events.
o Information on shared quests.
o Information on alternative currency.
o Information on previous game session.
• Private message reply button added.
o BACKSPACE by default.
• Many enhancements to group and raid interface.
• Fixed a bug with the visualisation of fatigue when a player's Flag of War had been recently raised.
• Reward amount in quest screen.
• Quest list (on screen): Can be filtered to show all quests or only the current zone.
• Ship repairing interface is fixed.
• Commands: /invite and/leave have been corrected for the raid leader’s assistant.
• Timestamp added while on an astral island.
• Item Creation: Chance of increasing crafting level is displaying in %
• Error Corrected: Displaying guild name even after a player has left the guild.
• Many map enhancements.
• Area of effect and persistant effects raise the PvP flag of the attacker.
• Abilities applied to self do not refresh PvP flag.
• Error Corrected: Paralysis effects.
• Unholy Shield: Does not remove negative effect of Fear of Death.
• Entreaty: Visualisation improved.
• Area of Effect spells (such as Blizzard or Firewall)should raise the attacker’s PvP flag.
• Slience effects now affect: Icy Comet, Electric Pulse, and Steady Gaze.
• Improved pet behaviour in passive mode.
• Immortality is no longer dependant on character stats.
• Brilliant Aura works correctly after log out / in.
• Spectral Assassin cannot be applied to targets that are immune to control effects.
• New Ability: Mystic Link: Psionicists of both factions can talk anonymously in a special chat channel. This ability is gained automatically after gaining 10th level.
• Ruby: Dead Language has been altered.
• Error Corrected: Attackers now see the mental twin in PvP and the arena.
• Renew: Healing power now depends on Intellegence, like other spells.
• Renew: Effect has been decreased by 50% and it restores the same amount of health in or out of combat.
• Natural Balance: Cooldown time has been increased up to 3 minutes.
• Nature's Touch: Does not increase health, but deacreases restoration time.
• Growl and Roar: Effects have been corrected.
• Natural Balance: No longer requires a group.
• Pets no longer run away from their Master, beyond 70 yards.
• Shamans’ pets visualisation has been improved.
• Motivating Presence: Does not restore mana, but restores energy.
• Heroic Encounters: Mechanics Enhanced: Progress is saved for each character independently.
• Heroic Encounters: Mechanics Altered: Bosses cannot be killed by the same group/player multiple times per day.
o Refreshing of heroic encounters is daily and happens at fixed time.
o 5 diferent heroic encounters are available daily.
• Error Corrected: Some Elite mobs were dealing less damage by up to 20%.
• Drop chance increased for crafting items from mobs.
• Accelerating Repairs: Symbols of Victory decreases repair time by 7.5 hours.
• Quest: A New Craft: Has been fixed for the League and the Empire.
• Battle Lust: Effect now cancels correctly.
• Error Corrected: Blood Lust: PvP flag should rise correctly.
• Removed any chance of increasing reputation with the enemy faction.
• New Rare items have been added in game. They can be obtained from boss mobs in encounters.
• Special Watchmen have been added to Novograd and Nezebgrad harbours for additional defense.
• Character position on the map is now correctly displayed in League and Imperial hangars.
• Yasker’s and Aidenus’ visualisation have been improved.
• Players can now fight the second boss in Gorluxor’s Tower.
• A hint about the June Ruins appears after accepting the quest Returning Home.
• Respawn time of killed guards in Novograd harbour has been optimised.
• When guardians are killed, experience and loot is not gained and they are not counted in quests.
• Area of Effect radius of Gudimir Belsky and other mob attacks has been increased.
• Margo de Vevre, Servant of the Light is now positioned near Sieged Stronghold respawn point.
• Quest: Drifting Down the Stream: Raft model has been improved.
• Amalthia Woods design has been enhanced.
• Added a Servant of the Light near Lukomorie.
• Quest Corrected: Unstable Antidote.
• Quest Corrected: The Ritual in the Witches' Circle: Wardens’ and Summoners’ pets can attack Greedy Spirit, Gluttonous Spirit, and Drunken Spirit.
• Quest: A Bottle for the Sentry: Burning Ale cannot be used or sold to traders.
• Quest Mechanics Changed: On the Other Side of Darkness: After using the potion, a warning appears. If that character leaves the effect zone, the potion will be cancelled.
• Quest Corrected: The Breeding Grounds of Darkness: Can now be completed properly.
• Quest: A New Craft: Oleg Lukashin, Leader of the Imperial Suppliers' Guild, can sell you a license.
• A Servant of the Light has been added to Boiler Camp.
• Policemen and Imperial Sentinels have been improved
• Respawn time of killed Imperial Sentinels in Nezebgrad Port has been optimised.
• Sentinels’ re-spawn locations have been improved.
• Goblin Thief spawn time has been enhanced.
• Map Corrected: Tep Was Here: Marker has been fixed.
• Updated the recommended level for Nezeb's Fourth Deed.
• Traders that were in Yasker’s Tower are now situated near the entrance.
Igsh Military District
• Quest Corrected: Regular Customers: All NPCs can give broken runes and players are able to finsh the quest properly.
• Landscape enhanced.
• Mondovi Fortress: Design improved when ship is in port.
• Quest Mechanic Corrected: Meeting with the Fanatic: After rejecting the quest, the character transforms back from being a Gibberling.
• Servant of the Light has been added near the Imperial Training Camp.
• Portal Keeper in Igsh Armory, Sarbaz Hevesh: Can now tune the Adventurer’s Stone.
• Error Corrected: Boss mobs becoming un-attackable has been corrected.
• Boss spawn mechanics changed for: Sarbaz Mikhet, Bang the Bloodthirsty, and Igor Smazhin in heroic encounters.
• Error Corrected: League players can no longer gain reputation with the Freeborn faction by killing mobs.
• Servant of the Light added near Pridonsk.
• Quest Markers Corrected: Rescuing the Heiress.
• Landscape Corrected: Floating stones in the Dead Sea Mana Station have been improved.
• Quest Corrected: Deadly Eggs : Spawn times for Snake Eggs improved.
• Quest Corrected: Salty Trouble: Text while collecting wood has been updated.
• Quest Map Marker Updated: Mysterious Shadows.
• Collision of Tep’s Sarcofagus has been improved.
• Error Corrected: David Proshin should now give World Mystery quest is fixed.
• Portal mechanics between islands in Cultists’ room have been updated.
• Error Corrected: It should now be possible to activate the portal using collcted Sparks.
• Map marker corrected for LAD Charity Work.
• Map marker corrected for Quarantine.
• Map marker corrected for The Main Secret of the Pyramid.
• Quest: The Specifics of Reanimation, is now given after: The Admiral's Head.
• Respawn locations improved: Players now resurrect according to the location of death.
• Semer Liphina, Servant of the Light and Imperial Private no longer conflict.
• Text Corrected: Dialog with Nomarkh Taltal for approval on visiting Tensess’ Temple.
• Quest map markers added for Orders for the Guerrillas.
• Now leaflets in the quest Enemy Propaganda, can be used with a mouse.
• Quest map marker corrected for Magical Gas.
• Quest map markers corrected for Capturing the Sites of Power.
• Quest map markers added for The Phony Courier.
• Error Corrected: It should not be possible to talk to Tensess Spark and finish the final encounter.
• Quest mechanics changed: Meeting the Seers and Yasker's Emissary: NPC can be escorted successfully and quest can be finished. If the NPC dies during the quest, it can be resummoned. For other players who are waiting for quest a special notice will appear.
• Quest mechanics changed: World Mystery: In the Edge of Eternal Night and A Message from Tensess: Now they cannot be rejected and there is no chance to lose quest items if finished out of order.
• Quest mechanics changed: World Mystery: Cursed Site of Power and A Message from Tensess: Now they cannot be rejected and there is no chance to lose quest items if finished out of order.
• Quest map marker corrected: The Chapel and the Source.
• Quest Corrected: Yet Another Gift for Esther: The quest item should not disappear if the quest Demon Worshippers' Ritual is completed first.
• Quest Corrected: The Fight for the Rusted Wasteland: Can be finished in group and mobs are elite now.
• Paths of League patrol in Rusted Wasteland improved.
• Models enhanced for the Demon Detectors from the quest Demon Hunters.
• Pots have been added for the quest Bon Appétit!!. Their cooldown time has been reduced.
• Quest mechanics changed: The Jade Brand: Now horses should be branded.
• Quest Corrected: First Encounter with the Undead.
• Anomaly of Isles of Weakness now consumes more mana and energy.
• Quest Description Corrected: Proper Prospecting Equipment: A Pick.
o Models of the stones have been improved and they cannot be sold.
• Quest Enhanced: Goblin Translator: Translated text can be read after finishing the quest.
• Quest Enhanced: Something to Work With : The number of boxes has been increased and their models are improved.
• Quest text updatd: Blindsided : New Goblins have been added as well.
• Quest updated: The June Curse is Alive!: Time for reading quest text has been increased.
• Quest mechanics changed: Mysteries of the Zem Ruins: Map markers updated.
• Quest: Black Bands: is now renamed to: Red Bands
o Monsters have red bands now.
• Quest updated: Dragon’s Breath: Torch icon enhanced.
• Box model on Southern Bank has been enhanced.
• Item Corrected: Imbued Crown: Now it increases stats correctly.
• Item Corrected: Zem Doll: Now resurrection request is shown after 30 seconds.
• Recommended level for Veronika Saved! Has been improved.
• Potion traders have been added to the Isles of Weakness.
• Quest Corrected: Dark Cargo : Mechanism updated of usageof chest with Dark Artifacts.
• Quest mob updated: A Price On Emelian Razin's Head: Level decreased for Emelian Razin.
• Quest mechanic updated: Cautionary Tale: Superfluous counter has been removed.
• Boog the Sadist: Level has been decreased.
• Quest mob updated: Information on the Mafia: Hardworking Goblin and Disruptive Goblin levels have been increased.
• New repeatable PvP quests have been added for the Empire and for the League.
• Quest mechanics changed: Conspiracy Against the Swindler: It can be rejected and accepted again.
• Quest mechanic updated: Imperial Retribution: Recommended level has been corrected.
• Quest mechanics changed: The Elusive Necromancer (Imperial quest) and A Torn Letter (League quest).
• World Mysteries quests: Operation "Bertilda de Pluie's Report" (Empire) and Operation of the Church of Light (League) have been corrected.
• A demonic Arena of Death appeared on Yazes Shard where Imperial and League players can fight each other. Honour gained while fighing in the Arena of Death is increased by 50%. Each player on the Arena becomes a participant automatically. Arena combat lasts for 1 hour and after that a four hour pause is claimed for all players.
• Imperial and League respawn points have Servants of the Light now.
• Players can no longer climb onto the tent in the Imperial Camp.
• Quest map marker corrected: Beacons for the Reinforcements.
• Quest description corrected: Astral Support.
• Quest map marker corrected: Blood of the Lost.
• Quest corrected: Explore Gorluxor’s Tower.
• When players gather in a raid they can try to fight Zhor, the Demon Commander who lives in Gorluxor’s Tower and guards the entrance to the second portal. Let the strongest survive!
• Monsters have been added who can see “invisible” characters.
• Court landscape is improved.
Kingdom of Nature
• Portal Keepers now have map markers.
• All players who reach level 38 are able to finish new training quests that lead to wonderful Astral adventures. Players can take a “training” flight on a special free Astral ship. Interesting interactive training is done on board the ship’s deck. Those who have a ship already may still take part, you never know what you could find out
• Music in the Astral has been improved.
• Astral Storm added: Appears when there are too many alien objects in Astral.
o Monitors (maps) will be heavily effected by Astral Storms.
• Partial damage from Astral monsters can penetrate the shield.
• Damage from Astral Spellweavers, Astral Conjurers and Astral Flayers has been decreased.
• If a player has logged out in the Astral, they will appear in the Hangar upon login.
• When a ship is destroyed, all chests stored are lost.
• Enhancements to Transport ships that connect different archipelagoes.
• Drop chances for chests from monsters on Astral isles has been optimised.
• Improved League Astral ship model.
• Players can now resurrect in the hangar.
• A ship cannot be destroyed in the hangar.
• Loot distribution from chests have been improved.
• Quest mechanic change: Training quests can be rejected.
• New traning quests for Disassembler, Alchemist, Leatherworker and Blacksmith professions have been added.
• Items created by crafting do not contain runes anymore.
• The quality parameter now has less influence on the chance of creating of rare items.
• Violets can be stored up to 20 in a slot.
• In Imperial and League training quests the amount of Ether that is given as a reward has been decreased.
• Icons for alchemy components have been added: Ether, Catalyst, Distillate, Advanced Solvent.
Leatherworking, tailoring and blacksmithing
• New icons have been added for threads and twines.