Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

aika global!

Player143Player143 Member Posts: 42

did you actually try it? what didnt you like?

i mean for a free to play game the graphics are ok and i love the idea of the pran. 

dont you agree ? 

Comments

• DrawocDrawoc Member UncommonPosts: 51

I can't play global...since it is closed to NA...I do play the NA version and it is....well...o k....

• AthrunZala00AthrunZala00 Member Posts: 16

I used to play in Aika NA, but there was the IP ban. I plan on going to the Aika Global, does anyone know when it's launching?

AZ

• Player143Player143 Member Posts: 42

aww really?

are there alot of players still? hows the pvp? 

• drbaltazardrbaltazar Member UncommonPosts: 7,856

pve is medium pvp is empty(na)men it was full before the ipban news

and to make mather worst global version will ipban all that had a copy in their country

so say you  had your version in africa you have to play the african version cant play the global version

same if your from na you got your own copy you got to play na cant play global

thats what makes this so bad !player were fed up with this bull they just left !cant blame them crowdcontrolling player is a sure way to kill a game why you think so many play silkroad and all those other global game

because they are global .

i just wonder why they still call it global?

anyhow, still worth trying and i think it would take longer for local service to come out so while waiting for local service lets play play play aika global!

• GTwanderGTwander Member UncommonPosts: 6,035

It's run-of-the-mill, I've played this before (minus the lolita sidekicks).

I still have intentions on playing it further though, not many F2Ps manage that much when it comes to me.

Writer / Musician / Game Designer

Now Playing: Skyrim, Wurm Online, Tropico 4
    Waiting On: GW2, TSW, Archeage, The Rapture

thats nice. see you in the game then? :)

• GTwanderGTwander Member UncommonPosts: 6,035

I'd be playing now if it wasn't down for 4-hr maintenances. Thank god it's wednesday and there's a new South Park on the webs.

Writer / Musician / Game Designer

Now Playing: Skyrim, Wurm Online, Tropico 4
    Waiting On: GW2, TSW, Archeage, The Rapture

• freshtomatofreshtomato Member Posts: 17

I hear from some forum that it's going to be launched next month?? anyway. i'll just get back on my usual allods online until then..image

• PhryPhry Member LegendaryPosts: 11,004

when will the global Aika actually start - at the moment its only a website, tbh, starting to wonder if it isnt part of some kind of scam? basically, is Aika actually running at the moment, and is global Aika legit or not? and if it is legit, when does it actually go live?

aika global is definelty legit!. i mean would they actually open a site just for that.

im not going to go back to aika gpotato anymore. later on they same banning thng might happen again once the global goes live. 

• PhryPhry Member LegendaryPosts: 11,004

Originally posted by Player143

aika global is definelty legit!. i mean would they actually open a site just for that.

im not going to go back to aika gpotato anymore. later on they same banning thng might happen again once the global goes live. 

Global Aika might not be legit after all,  creating a website is not exactly all that hard, and as its done frequently for various nefarious reasons...  might be a good idea to be extremely careful of any information you enter on the website. Better yet, dont enter any personal details there until such time as global aika actualy exists.

I'll probably wait for more announcements.

i beg to disagree. i think its totally legit its hosting other games as well. like WYD and tantra. 

go to www.t3fun.com to check the other games there releasing because they have that 

coming soon tab 

where did u get this idea? 

Is there already a date for the closed beta testing?

• prantasticprantastic Member Posts: 10

Originally posted by Phry

Originally posted by Player143

Global Aika might not be legit after all,  creating a website is not exactly all that hard, and as its done frequently for various nefarious reasons...  might be a good idea to be extremely careful of any information you enter on the website. Better yet, dont enter any personal details there until such time as global aika actualy exists.

Hm.. I agree with you that somethings like that actually happen. Better to wait for it to prove that the website is legit.

• ZixoZixo Member Posts: 15

I hope for global Aika I played and I m still able to log in to NA, but I dont care.... gpotato failed for me 2 times and wont again.

Originally posted by Zixo

I hope for global Aika I played and I m still able to log in to NA, but I dont care.... gpotato failed for me 2 times and wont again.

Yeah, gpotato is an example of an epic fail. Not handling the situation very well thus affecting the perception of the players and potential gamers. tsk tsk..

They seem to be okay at the moment but epic fail nontheless.

Originally posted by freshtomato

They seem to be okay at the moment but epic fail nontheless.

Gpotatos has produce a lot of good games but they way they handled the situation made me feel uneasy about using their services. Something like this might happen again. better switch before its too late. hahahaha. image

AIKA GLOBAL UPDATE

Greetings Soon to be Citizens of Lakia!

Some of you are probably wondering why we have been so quiet lately. This is because we're already brewing something awesome for you guys! In a few more days, we are going to make an announcement that will surely make everyone smile! Oh! I think you already know what I'm about to say but I will have to hold on to this for now so I don't ruin the surprise.

We would like to thank everyone for their patience and for sending us their suggestions and well wishes. The AIKA Global Team and T3Fun have been making great strides in the preparation for the long anticipated launch, and your continuous support has kept us strong and steady.

In a few more days, aside from the surprise, you will start receiving news, promos and events from the Aika Global Team. With that said, we are encouraging you to invite your friends and join us here in the forums to start discussions about Aika Global. Our GM Team is now online and will answer any questions you may have. (But will not ruin the surprise so please don't push it. ^_^)

We are hoping that this is the beginning of a wonderful relationship between you and the Aika Global Team. We aim to give you quality service so please do let us know if you have any suggestions. Our ears (actually eyes, since we're reading this) and hearts are open.

Thank you and see you in the game very very soon.

Aika Global Head GM

Ninurta 

http://forum.t3fun.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1030&title=welcome-to-the-aika-global-community

When will the cbt be? are there anymore updates? :D

• Meekulz07Meekulz07 Member Posts: 9

Originally posted by prantastic

When will the cbt be? are there anymore updates? :D

As said from the their site, the cbt is august 20

http://aika.t3fun.com/News/Notice_View.aspx?post_key=324

:D

• AthrunZala00AthrunZala00 Member Posts: 16

Wow, Aika Global will be on CBT on August 20, I really can wait.

While waiting check out their facebook fan page and this blog as well, http://aikaglobal.wordpress.com/ got a lot of information from these.

Hehehe. 

AZ