Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

1-20, All three Mummy Movies

You know the Mummy movies? The newer ones? Ya... go watch all three, then do the content for 1-20 for this game...

From what I a gather, in the beginning a plane crashes(MUMMY 1), Then we have to stop, err something to do with Asu something or other and stopping the ressurected dead egyptian guy from bringing her back... I think? Then it's time to kill the scorpian kings! Yay! Now we move onto the Dragon emperor, and eventually kill him... err wait, both of the baddies say they're sorry and everyone's alright.

Let's also review some of the key NPCs from the 1-20 zone...

We have Eve EHHH Evna, sorry Evna

Then there's Eve, EHH EVNA's brother Jonathan, ERR Jonas...

We got the Alkrid dude, I think that's his name, ya but he's got an eagle tattoo and protects the tomb or something...

...starting to sound familiar...

We also got the main baddies, Dead egyptian guy, Scorpian king and the Dragon Emperor.

We have Alex... Errr Alik... sorry...

Anyways, the list goes on and on...

...what I'm trying to say is...

The Egyptian zone is basically the Mummy movies, the recent ones, all three of them mashed into the 1-20 zones.

Anyone else notice this?

As for the game, was alright, but not my taste...

EDIT: I also saw some items that looked familiar... like the key of the dead...

Also, I saw the Coward BANNO... or if you get rid of the A and O and replace them with an E and Y, BENNY!

><

"I went to the store to buy a candle holder. They were out, so I bought a cake." -Mitch Hedberg

Comments

• drbaltazardrbaltazar Member UncommonPosts: 7,856

yep !you are right they parodied the movie but then pw parodied wow etc so im not surprised

the only think i wish is that the joke from asia were better translated often the stuff is very meaningfull in asia and when its translated its so boring i m like who the fuck convinced the asian this would be popular in the rest of the world

i understand china as 4000 of history even if they started today we would be at it for 100 just to understand the hidden meanning and all .but gees cant they take the lore the asian have and explain the meaning in the game lol

it would be more entertaining then getting spoonfeed the beurk we re getting

million of asian cant be wrong their game are good but the transation version are very bad at best

hell if they cant word it do it like laurel and hardy or charlie chaplin gees!

• KebeckKebeck Member Posts: 323

Yup, noticed that as well... Hope they haven't went over some copyright stuff, cause that could mean troubles... They didn't even tried to disguise the characters, they look the same as in the movies !

• Jenz201Jenz201 Member Posts: 6

I am sure THe Mummy Producer   already talk with "The Egyptian zone" creator , so theirs movie will not get into troubles in the futures although we never heard about the publicity doesn't mena they not talk each other's :) 

just my lucky Guess

• KrelianKrelian Member UncommonPosts: 385

HEHEHEH ROFL!

You are so right on the money, OP!  :)

Also, there is magic, and than there are AIRPLANES, and swords, and that indiana jones guy or,,, ,, and.......

Im totally confused anyways :D I bet that it makes alot of sense to some people, but to me,,,, im kinda lost.. i just keep killing critters and dragon kings and the whatnot

and the game keeps rolling.

• articvibearticvibe Member Posts: 8

Yeah while the game claims to br primarily base'd on northen germanic/norse mythology it incoperates pieces legends/religion/myths from all around the world. And rips of alot of movies

Scorpion king

The mummy

Fallen city of atlantis

Aztecs

Pirates of the carabian

Egyptian gods primarrily anubis, set and osiris

Its a mut of a game