Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

thinking of comeing back but been gone for very long time. played since it first came out. is it ok

punkrockpunkrock Member Posts: 1,777
is the game still very big on fighting rvr. how is the game know? i heard one bad thing that they charged everyones account like crazy. should i come back or stay away. dont want to get back on and them charge me like crazy. and pluse i will have to make a new account sadly. any info and tips on how the game is will help alot. thanks.

Comments

• JulianDracosJulianDracos Member UncommonPosts: 1,528

The CC issue has been taken care of.  No more extra charges and everything has been refunded.  If you are worried about any billing issue with any company, I suggest people use a real CC and not their bank account. for everything anyway  There are more laws regarding CC to protect consumers and you won't bounce a check that way. 

As for the game, there is lots of RvR action.  Evertying is on one server now.  The population has suffered a bit after the billing issue, but not enough to affect game play.  It has taken me about 5 days played to get to level 50, fully templated (actually had to do it twice), ML8, and RR3.  Getting to 50 took about 72 hours, but I used to spend a lot of time on the character in the BG. 

Alb and Mid have the most population.  Mythic is going to allow EU players to transfer to US servers so that should help.

/level has been removed from the main servers.  There are altnative ways to get the best armor, artifacts, and ML in the game besides doing quests and ML steps. 

• punkrockpunkrock Member Posts: 1,777
    ok cool. this info help alot. i am going to be comeing back more likely as a mid or hib never been a fan of alb lol. thanks again!