Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Have I lost my character?

DeadlobsterDeadlobster Member UncommonPosts: 126

Hey guys,

I'll almost ready to re subscribe to AOC but I'm not certain about twhether my toon has been deleted. Havent had an active a/c since hmm not sure, at least a year and a half. Not sure would they have deleted my char, I'd swear I got an email about it. Would love to play again but not to level another toon to 80.

Any ideas?

Comments

• forinboyforinboy Member UncommonPosts: 89

They only deleted low level toons, so your 80 will still be there.

LB

• DeadlobsterDeadlobster Member UncommonPosts: 126

sweet, I wouldnt fancy leveling the same again. Think I had a 54 ToS as well as my 80 guardian. Will i automatically get the chance to move to another server? if mine was closed down or merged or whatever happened.

• TarotMageTarotMage Member Posts: 126

Depending on what server you had your 80 on, it might have been moved due to the server merges which took place over the past year. Other than that your 80 should be safe.

Nothing in life is to be feared, it is only to be understood. - Marie Curie

• DeadlobsterDeadlobster Member UncommonPosts: 126

I'd swear it was fury pvp EU but not entirely sure. Sounds right though so fingers crossed.

• MisterSrMisterSr Member UncommonPosts: 928

Fury is still an active server, so your character will still be on fury.

• astoriaastoria Member UncommonPosts: 1,677

Your 80 and 54 should be fine. I think they only deleted toons below 10 (or was it 20?) I don't know because they didn't delete ANY of mine, even level 1s I made just to hold names (though one had her name changed).

"Never met a pack of humans that were any different. Look at the idiots that get elected every couple of years. You really consider those guys more mature than us? The only difference between us and them is, when they gank some noobs and take their stuff, the noobs actually die." - Madimorga

• OmaliOmali MMO Business CorrespondentMember UncommonPosts: 1,175

Originally posted by astoria

Your 80 and 54 should be fine. I think they only deleted toons below 10 (or was it 20?) I don't know because they didn't delete ANY of mine, even level 1s I made just to hold names (though one had her name changed).

It was pre-level 20 characters, and on that it was only on inactive accounts (if I remember correctly, the account, not the characters, had to be inactive for something like seven months).