Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Help me SUB to just 1 MMO.

BetrayalFiveBetrayalFive Member Posts: 75

I sub to 5 MMOs. Yes you heard me right; I can afford it so it is no big deal. I like to go back-and-forth because it's just how I am. My issue is I am now, really, just want to sub to 1 to make it feel more special and learn the lore of it all. These are the games I sub too.

1. WoW. I just re-subbed. it has been six months. I think I am going to cancel again but I will, 100%, be back for CATA just to check it out.

2. WAR. I have always had a soft spot for it. I beta'd it and, on and off, play it. I am in it now with some people on this site but it does not seem like everyone is committed to it.

3. Fallen Earth. I really, truly, enjoy this game. I am not really sure why I have not played more of it. Love the community too

4. Darkfall. Honestly, I enjoy the graphics. I like the full loot aspect and everything about it but the PvE needs to be better and the communiuty is rancid as fuck.

5. Lord Of The Rings Online. I am enjoying this. The graphics and art style are truly breath-taking. The PvE is great and the story is sucking me in. I am only level 15 right now and have yet to see the need for grouping (maybe it changes) but I am having fun.

I am obviously looking to the future and seeing which one will improve more. I obviously cannot say, of these 5, which will be better in the next coming months/years but I am just looking for suggestions....suggestions with mature reasoning, btw. No trolls. Just want to hear, in good detail, what you have to say.

Thank you.

Comments

• starfoxx31starfoxx31 Member UncommonPosts: 67

well, i personally dont play darkfall, but i feel thats the way to go. It seems to be improving at an exponential rate. Sandbox games are like fine wines, they get better with time.

• seigardseigard Member UncommonPosts: 286

I personally wouldn't suggest darkfall cus it suck without  friends and a guild.

I'm in love with WARHAMMER cus i had my best time playing it and its lore is reaaaaally good!

but i wont say that it expands cus its company sucks but it really has a big potential.I would suggest it but you would like it if you like pvp, discovering places and lore

• jp60jp60 Member Posts: 80

It truly is so hard to just want to sub to one MMO but my 2 cents is for the next two weeks give 2-3 days in each MMO and see how you like them and write down the qualities you love and hate about them then after the two weeks is up choose which one based on what you've written down and had the most fun playing choose that MMO.

It's not a life changing decision and you can always change it if something goes wrong but you really don't need to spend so much money on 5 mmo's nor do i think people have enough time to really dedicate to them. Good luck!