Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Global Aika is up

13»

Comments

• BMoorBMoor Member Posts: 202

Are there any news about this yet?  It's been weeks since I've heard an update.

• Honeymoon69Honeymoon69 Member Posts: 647

Does the Global Aika have diff graphics, they look diff and better than Gpotato Aika to me?

• MizakoMizako Member Posts: 31

I'm not sure, but I read once that in American AIka quests require twice as less drops/kills than in Global one. That makes US AIka much less grindy. Sounds more like rumours than facts, but maybe anyone who played both games can say for sure. I'm going to stay with the US server unless they decide to ban the old non-US accounts.

• Meekulz07Meekulz07 Member Posts: 9

Originally posted by BMoor

Are there any news about this yet?  It's been weeks since I've heard an update.

well global is having its CBT this August 20 and they are giving away CBT keys now. you can check their site

http://aika.t3fun.com/News/Notice_View.aspx?post_key=324

*got one already*  ~ :D

• Honeymoon69Honeymoon69 Member Posts: 647

got 1 too

• BoybuBoybu Member Posts: 1

Hi guys, I was browsing for other forum looking for clues and hints about this GAika. I played NA version but unfortunately IPs outside NA got blocked shortly. I just wanna ask if there would be any difference between GPot and T3. i know you all know how crappy GPot service is. Hoping that T3fun's service would be a whole lot different from GPot. Maybe I will transfer to Global if ever. Btw, I just got a CBT key for global.

I have a spare CBT for Global version. Just tell me if you want it.

Always smile.

Originally posted by Boybu

Hi guys, I was browsing for other forum looking for clues and hints about this GAika. I played NA version but unfortunately IPs outside NA got blocked shortly. I just wanna ask if there would be any difference between GPot and T3. i know you all know how crappy GPot service is. Hoping that T3fun's service would be a whole lot different from GPot. Maybe I will transfer to Global if ever. Btw, I just got a CBT key for global.

was thinking the same, but i'll try what T3 can do. never hurts to try since its stil CBT for global aika.

Originally posted by Boybu

was thinking the same, but i'll try what T3 can do. never hurts to try since its stil CBT for global aika.

• SuprGamerXSuprGamerX Member Posts: 531

Another wallet fest F2P. Get your wallets ready everyone!

Enjoy Aika all , I doubt most of you will keep playing it after a month.

Did they release the "B" class potions yet to  upgrade B class equipement without breaking them?

Gotta love the "Equipement upgrade" system in these god forsake F2P MMO's. They always try and manage to rub the item mall on your face , just begging you to buy some upgrade potions / stones and once you do it's like a drug , you can't seem to find a way to stop.You always say " Bah just once and i'm done buying from the item mall" , until you get the next unique weapon and the next ... and the next , by the end of the year you would of wasted around 600-700$ if not more. And for those who don't spend by dafault are the ones always begging for help , you know that annoying brat that has no gold and gear and always asking for help because that player is trying to stay legit without buying stuff off a item mall. Just wished those beggars would start being smart and go play on another MMO already. Prenium mount , lasts 30 days and then you gotta pay 10-15$ to keep it active every 30-90 days , kinda kills the meaning of F2P , and the prenium mounts gives some pretty nice benefits so of course people will buy it lol and then are stuck having to pay over and over to keep the mount active . F2P ... really?

To the spender goes the spoils!  LOL that's a good one I just came up with.

Anyways enough ditching Aika , have fun.

• DenMo90DenMo90 Member Posts: 1

Hey Guys & Girls!, I found that Aika is a reaaally nice game.

It has nice graphics a awesome gameplay nice features and many other things.

I really like the the Different Classes I never seen before a Dual Gunner and a Sniper in a MMO but it's just cool.

It gives Dual Gunner, Sniper, Crusader, Knight Magician, Priest and Warrior; all classes have their own fight style.

I'll make a little introduction.

The Warrior and the Crusader Has a nice Defence.

The Warrior Has also teambuffs that gives you a lot of power.

The Crusader Has skills to kill an enemy easier then normal.

Sniper and Dual Gunner are using Guns and bullets to kill enemys.

They are really fast and have fast attacks too.

The Sniper has mostly High Damage Skills but it need some seconds to use them.

The Dual Gunner Using fast Skills That have a nice Damage to.

The best thing is that both of this Characters can go invisible. It is very easy to attack an enemy at his back or just to escape :).

The Knight Magican and the Priest are using Magic stuff to kill the enemys.

The Knight Magican has a High Damage rate and mostly Skills where you can kill a lot of Mops but he hasn't a good Defence at all.

The Priest hasn't a good defence too but you can easily use a shield that takes the damage away she can heal others and buff others.

The magician :

Has a dragon mount:

It looks really cool and you are faster ofcourse.

Every class have a different mount.

You can either plus your Equipment as you can see (at the first photo) my staff have a blue light it is plus four and you can update it to +9.

The best things of this Game are the Questmodes and the Prans.

The Questmode is a totally new one! You can see yourself in the conversation speakmoves too. I've never seen such a nice Questmode as in Aika.

The Prans are awesome I really like them It gives 4 Different ages.

1st fairy

2nd Kid

3rd Teenager

4rt Adult

The fairy

Is very is small and have some light effects If you chose a Fire fairy you get a red light, if you chose Water fairy you get a blue light and if you chose air fairy then you get a green light.

At the beginning your pran havn't alots of skills but they'll come after you leveled them up ;).

A nice thing is that you can talk with your pran and gives answers if she is asking something. She also can Talk in the Questmode with the Quest NPC and you.

You need to feat your pran allways to.

If you reach level 5 Your pran gets a Kid

Now you can give her clothes that you can buy at the pranmarket.

She is learning new skills and talks with you and etc.

If she is level 20 then She gets a teenager

she can get a new Emotion It gives Cute, Smart, Sexy, Sassy and more.

As a prankid they are allways cute.

And the next level is adult then I don't know which level do you need to get an adult nobody knowes it now but it will come ;)!

Join now Aika it's a reeeeaaaally nice Game and haves so much stuff: Dungeon, raids, mounts, prans, 6 different Characters, Nice Gameplay it offers so many features that you need to play it!!

See you again! And dont Forget www.Aika.t3fun.com to sign up!