Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Can you see your character names in an inactive account?

Way back about a year ago I made two trial accounts.  Now I want to activate one of them but I don't remember which account had which characters.  I rather liked one of the characters and I don't want to accidentally activate the other account.  Is there a way that I can see which characters are in the account without activating it?

Comments

• Matt_UKMatt_UK Member Posts: 420

Originally posted by Mongo314

Way back about a year ago I made two trial accounts.  Now I want to activate one of them but I don't remember which account had which characters.  I rather liked one of the characters and I don't want to accidentally activate the other account.  Is there a way that I can see which characters are in the account without activating it?

Not sure how you can see which characters are in which account, but if you log on and add them to your friends list they will still be present in the game, even if the account is no longer active. I am still able to see the names of characters of friends who stopped playing over a year ago.

Not sure if that helps though.