Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What the hell!!!!

erickdeforeserickdefores Member Posts: 161

Ok folks..  I fought my way to lvl 47 and even earned my mount but I had no idea what the situation was until I enterd the Ruins of Algon. 

The Bots are so deanse that there isnt even any mobs around.  when one spawns the poor basterd is pounced apon so fast I hardly even know what they look like.

Is Gpotatoe going to do anything about this?  Do the GMs even enter the Ruins Of Algon?  Are the botters spending money in the cash shop?  I mean I wont spend a dime If they dont at least try!

Is anyone else having this prob?  Or am I just having a bad day?

Comments

• farfanugonfarfanugon Member Posts: 419

lol

welcome to Gpots games , its a land were ingame suport does not spot early ,,, it never starts..

ya ive 5 toons in the 45+ range the bots are so freaking ugly past there you cant really do anything its game over

"FYI for those thinking lvl 45+ gives them weeks to play with just a few 100 bots around them" ."lvl 45 takes about 5 days tops"

• erickdeforeserickdefores Member Posts: 161

Yah know  I half expected Drbaltizar to come in here and defend Aika by saying the bots somehow helped the lagg.

• I think he is a fan, not a fanboi. Even he was angry about the service limitation, so I see no reason why he wouldn't think of the bots as an annoyance just as about everyone else on the Aika forums (if you want, read it up, there are a lot of complaints about botters).

Anyone with common sense can see that the bots run rampant. I mean, I can't spit without hitting a bot. It's slightly better on the PvP channel, but only slightly. I just hope Aika Global does better in getting rid of them.

• farfanugonfarfanugon Member Posts: 419

lol even I gave alot of prase durring CBT of this game . i couldnt fart in game with out a GM saying smells like you had chicken for supper . every turn of a bend there was a gm some where near .

OB hits day 1 the first 12 hours , freakin gm climbing out of the wood work . i thought man in game support like this this game is gunna freakin rock.

day 2 OB theres no GM in game BUT maybe they were up all nite for games open and are sleeping in late.......maybe

week 4 the GM still havent came back in game that all niter didnt make them overly sleepy it killed them , they slipped off into the forever sleep to never awaken again.

what really sad is catching there forums MODs botting in game . if the MODs feel that the risk of being cought botting is so low even they can do it , well thats a end gamer ..

• vorashuvorashu Member Posts: 20

Actually gpotato is known for giving preferential treatment to its mods.  Handing out end game items to mods within the first few months of OB starts.  Rules are enforced based on amount of cash shop purchases or bribing GMs.  You will never find an "honest" ran gpotato game because the entire company is crooked.  Just go look up Gala-Net on better business bureau they rate an F which is the lowest possible rating for completely horrible customer service. 

• Player143Player143 Member Posts: 42

i totally agree with you! gpotato should be closed down actually. and too bad aika online was given to them 

this could have been handled better. 

• ChinaCatChinaCat Member UncommonPosts: 670

Would improved coordination from the players help this?   I imagine a multi-nation guild that can simply pk the bots.  yes/no?

-CC

"Lately it occurs to me,
    what a long, strange trip it's been". -Hunter

• erickdeforeserickdefores Member Posts: 161

This will not help much.  I have killed several but they return in a few minutes.  Killing them makes you unable to use vendors and stuff for some time.  There needs to be an active attempt at banning for there to be any differance.  I have taken screen shots of a bot named Sideways Bannana and reported him 10 times and he is still there.  I did this after seeing nothing come of my reporting efforts from the previouse weeks.  So if the havnt done anything with the mountain of evidance I have provided for them concerning one spacific bot, then they have no intention of EVER doing anything about the bots.

I enjoyed this game dispite its limitations but they wont get a dime from my pocketbook if they dont do anything to earn it,  I expect to get the bare basics in customer service from anyone I give money to.

• Player143Player143 Member Posts: 42

unfortunately the worst thing about gpotato games is that when you need customer service they cant be found.

no gms in the game even.