Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

any playing global version?

drbaltazardrbaltazar Member UncommonPosts: 7,856

http://sunonline.webzen.com/Default.aspx

downloading the global version!local version like most f2p game was mhe due to the lack of player but a global version of this game(its in open beta)might actually render this game pretty epic!

Comments

• lawnmowermanlawnmowerman Member Posts: 80

No. No we aren't.

• drbaltazardrbaltazar Member UncommonPosts: 7,856

ok i guess this is a massive multiplayer online role playing game

(THAT DID SURPRISE ME)

having played the local one i got to say,this version look a tinny bit more livelly(a lot more)

(we ll  see ,since my favorite is on its death bed)

ok ok this one give a better idea but they all look more busy elsewhere lol,so it probably still give this game its due

• drbaltazardrbaltazar Member UncommonPosts: 7,856

lol!im ipblocked!since i dont plan on using proxy bull for obvious security reason!

this means this game ,aika and all the other silly !@#$$^ wont see me playing their game

i cannot believe this basicly they say play the sucky version we send you while the rest of the world will play the good one

i got news for you dude and dudette if im stuck between a localised version i might as well plan an american game instead

go global for everyone or stop making game noobs!we dont need server in every freaking country lol!

the only thing every gaming company do by trying to get their smal share of the pie and sending more gamer to game that do

go global!without ipblock and all those silly skeem!

• DukeDuDukeDu Member Posts: 73

So, Webzen one is the global version and Ijji one is "local"? Local from where? Europe?

• yoyo385yoyo385 Member UncommonPosts: 4

there are 3 versions of this game: 

first is Korean version ofc(They have biggest lvl cap so far),  second is ijji version for North America and third is global(Webzen.com version) though I dont know why those two are separated. i mean NA is also part of the world right? ;D

Dont know about other versions but global has 2 servers Etherain(Global) and Klippe(Europe). BTW Etherain is pretty much dead cause all players went over to Klippe when the option was offered

• skeaserskeaser Member RarePosts: 4,181

Originally posted by drbaltazar

ok i guess this is a massive multiplayer online role playing game

(THAT DID SURPRISE ME)

having played the local one i got to say,this version look a tinny bit more livelly(a lot more)

(we ll  see ,since my favorite is on its death bed)

ok ok this one give a better idea but they all look more busy elsewhere lol,so it probably still give this game its due

Um, that's Archlord not SUN, did you mean to post this in the Archlord forum?

Sig so that badges don't eat my posts.