Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

State of the Game Address : Coming 4/12

DingoBoiDingoBoi Member Posts: 87

Recently, Ilkor, a project manager for FE, issued a statement regarding some concerns about Lee Hammock's departure on the official forums.

Hey Folks,

We apologize for the delay in responding. We’ve seen your comments and have been putting together a State of the Game post that will land early next week. Please be patient and we hope it will address many of your concerns. In addition we have more updates to the PTS that will be posted soon to explain some of the systems and upcoming changes that we are testing.

We acknowledge that the fan site program has slipped through the cracks over the past few months. Our fans and those sites are a core piece of our community and we will have that back on track early next week.

Best,

Ilkor

Comments

• WickedjellyWickedjelly Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 4,990

Yeah I saw that.  I wish they would come out with those more often.  It would be nice if it was done monthy or at least bi-monthly.  Granted I'm sure it's like walking a tightrope coming out with those statements because of how much some weigh every statement made by the topic writer.  I don't envy the person that has to do it but if done right it can put a lot of player's concerns and "fears" to rest.  Not to mention it just enforces the whole community aspect between the company and the players.

Of course, if done wrong it can end up crating a shit storm.

Still, overall they are one of the most communicative companies out there currently.  Should be interesting what they have to say.

1. For god's sake mmo gamers, enough with the analogies. They're unnecessary and your comparisons are terrible, dissimilar, and illogical.

2. To posters feeling the need to state how f2p really isn't f2p: Players understand the concept. You aren't privy to some secret the rest are missing. You're embarrassing yourself.

3. Yes, Cpt. Obvious, we're not industry experts. Now run along and let the big people use the forums for their purpose.