Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

questions about this comic strips on MMORPG.com.... again

M4koM4ko Member Posts: 385

LFG comics really have me puzzled, since i can never figure out what they are relating to or any humor whatsoever. Now im seeing this one: can someone explain where is the humor here or what game or book or novel does this relate too? 

Comments

• Gabby-airGabby-air Member UncommonPosts: 3,440

That particular comic is on dragon age origins which is a single player RPG and i can't really tell you why it's funny because your gonna have to have played the game to really understand it.

• Death1942Death1942 Member UncommonPosts: 2,587

I too was pretty much stumped so i had to do some searching around.

It is refering to the expansion for Dragon age and from what i can gather the Grey Wardens, a seemingly exclusive club, seem to want to recruit just about everyone you find.  The recruitment involves downing a goblet of blood and having some weird shit happen to you.

The cartoonist is basically making fun at what used to be such an exclusive order (in the original only you and a few others got in) is now doing some sort of mass recruitment and/or really dropped their standards.

MMO wish list:

-Changeable worlds
    -Solid non level based game
    -Sharks with lasers attached to their heads