Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

gpotato finally speak!(a bit)

drbaltazardrbaltazar Member UncommonPosts: 7,856

ok so the thing is if you guys had various issue because you have used the cs store,dont despair yet!

gpotato hasnt made a decision yet on the non-na actual player!they are in decision process mode

but the good news is this!in the event they are pressured to ip-block all non-na

you will get to deal with them to get your due because of this unforseen circomstance

ISNT THIS A GREAT NEWS!

MEN!finally some much need light to all the fan of aika .

Comments

• Mad+DogMad+Dog Member UncommonPosts: 780

So I may as well still wait for the Global Aika - http://aika.t3fun.com/Home/Home.aspx

• farfanugonfarfanugon Member Posts: 419

ok first off you miss read the refund offer .

unused cash shop money will be refunded money spent on items used in ame will not

T3 has already blocked NA IPs from there version of the game Gpots has 12 hours after the release of  T3s Global aika to have all non NA IPs removed from the NA version

T3 has not yet even started CBT and can take months to ready for OB

and last the avg. life spand of a F2P mmorpg is 90 days most players with in that 90 day range move on to a new game

• Mad+DogMad+Dog Member UncommonPosts: 780

Im from europe, so i will wait...

• drbaltazardrbaltazar Member UncommonPosts: 7,856

far!im sorry to say your right!most moved to karos!server were full yesterday!

im not there fully yet because i have issue with their bloom thing or whatever but i think i found my culprit

i tend to replace all setting from my graphic card and the graphic card order is probably worng

anyway i setted my card the way i wanted aax4(edge detect)afx16 restarted then i set it to use the application setting

activated the blurr in aika and voila worked nice as before i had fugly look

so im trying same setting for karos hopefully getting rid of that acid trip look!witch has given me pounding headacke(a first)

if it does fix it in karos ill be there,seeing if the pvp is a good as some have been saying!