Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Post Trial Invites or Buddy Keys Here

Post Trial Invites and/or Buddy Keys in this thread. If you create a thread outside of this one it will be deleted and the user warned.

Comments

• AchrisosAchrisos Member UncommonPosts: 54

Does a buddy key allow you to go beyound the restrictions of the endless trial?

If so and if someone has one please i would appreciate it.

Thanks.

• ShadanwolfShadanwolf Member UncommonPosts: 2,392

My wife and I would like to try the game.We would appreciate a buddy key for each of us. Thanks.

• Pochi.ossanPochi.ossan Member Posts: 5

Greetings,

I have a referral for recruit-a-friend program, and I want to share it with you if you are: 1-A new player 2-A returning player who quit for more than 60 days

Please send me a private message with your email attached to it so I can send you the referral. I can only send 1 referral a day.

Any questions? feel free to contact me at: 
    [email protected]

Best Regards,

Pochi.ossan

• PurpleCliffPurpleCliff Member UncommonPosts: 156

If anyone wants a buddy key just PM me with your email address, and I'll do it quick sticks ;)

• fruddyfruddy Member Posts: 3

I would very much like to try out this game! :)

My email is: [email protected]

• gremlinmastergremlinmaster Member UncommonPosts: 12
    Hello, i would love to play warhammer, do anyone have any buddy key for me? Thank you.
  • nephren25nephren25 Member UncommonPosts: 143

pretty sure this game died a while ago

I loved this game, i want to return , and i want to see how a dead game is still on the market. Thank you for your time.
  • YizleYizle Member Posts: 517
    I think you can play for free like to level 10 or 20.
    Yes i can play free untill level 10 but i want to see how is the game above this level becouse low level players are trials, i want to see  tier 4