Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Post Trial Invites or Buddy Keys Here

Comments

• rashherorashhero Member UncommonPosts: 510

I have 5 keys for the 21 day trial, PM me your emails for the invites!

• icelandericelander Member UncommonPosts: 113

Originally posted by mklinic

Originally posted by hapiga

hi guys,

can someone send me invite pls. I allready have game from steam but didn't activated yet :)

[email protected]

Can i play steam version with that invite or i need to dl from official site?

Sent.

Not sure about the steam version with the 21 day trial. I know steam offers a 14 day trial client, but otherwise not sure how it differs from the client you DL on the official site. I know that the 21 day trial can be used and upgraded with the Steam purchase though, so you can get the full 51-days. Just not sure if you would have to download two clients. At any rate, I think it would be a matter of creating the account on the eve site with the 21 day trial and applying any key that you get from Steam to change to non-trial account.

steam works ok, but you didnot get buddy bonus 30 days.

they changed TOS

it worked like 2-3 hours but now no gametime is applyed on the charecter that sent the invite.

• gaiusmariusgaiusmarius Member UncommonPosts: 39

9 available this month.

PM me your details (email) and I'll throw you an invite.

[Playing] SW:ToR
    [Played] AoC, WoW, Rift, EQ 1, 2, SWG, DAoC, WAR, GW1, EVE, PotBS.
    [Watching] GW2, Archage

• Wizardling6Wizardling6 Member Posts: 94

Contact me via email at [email protected] for a buddy key to try out Eve for 21 days. Don't use a PM as I may not learn about it till too late :-)

Unlike certain people *cough* SanHor *cough* _I_ won't make false promises to shower you with millions of free ISK. What I _will_ do is respond to contact in game (though don't feel you must) to say g'day, and offer any advice I can to help you on your way.

I'm a friendly guy who's had the good fortune to fall in with some other nice Eve players, otherwise I doubt I'd have continued playing. Eve really is very complicated and it's tough getting over that initial hurdle of 'how the hell do I do anything??' and 'WTF do I DO now, anyway?'. So if I can be of any assistance getting to grips with Eve basics, feel free to ask. I know only too well what starting out in Eve is like.

Anyway - that's my pitch. No bullsh*t offer of millions of ISK. Just a plain and simple offer to be a friendly face in a new and often overwhelming game.

See ya starside!

If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the precipitate.

• KaarBaakKaarBaak Member Posts: 2

I have six 21-day trial keys left. 

Please PM me with your email address if you'd like one. I'll do the best I can to help new players who subscribe.

Monetary support & help available in-game,  PM me if you'd like one!

another 11 keys ready to be given up.

how to get them ?

1. Pm me on private for key with your email

2. Register trial, criate a char and sent me his nick on PM

3. Get 10 mil isk just to get started

4. Play 21 days free time

5. If like the game sub

6.after sub sent me pm again here and get 100 mil isk.

why i do this ?

because if you sub i get 1 month free time

everyone here do.

if need help about the game, sent me pm ( no mather if you have sub, trial or anythink ) i`m gona sent packet of links with usefull information about the game

• 0dd10dd1 Member Posts: 54

I have three buddy invites if anyone wants one.  I can't offer money, but can offer help and advice - I've not long started playing, so am going through all the newbie stuff myself.  A friendly hand, someone to chat to while flying around, and any info you might want as a new player :)

PM me here :)

"Reading computer manuals without the hardware is a frustrating as reading sex manuals without the software."
    -Arthur C. Clarke

• NasherUKNasherUK Member UncommonPosts: 480

I have 3 keys.  PM if you want one.

I don't have a corp or anything to offer though, only just started myself :P

Originally posted by NasherUK

I have 3 keys.  PM if you want one.

I don't have a corp or anything to offer though, only just started myself :P

for the guys that just started i strongly recoment to get involved in PI

is cheap, and makes you money

just check often the marked in JIta wich is hot for sell and produce it

dont go on P4 products but some t3 are hot enouf

like 300 mil profit a month from single char with lvl 3 skills .

• slashbeastslashbeast Member Posts: 533

3 keys available. Send me message here at mmorpg.com if you would like one.

• mqragnarokmqragnarok Member Posts: 21

6 keys available

PM me with your e-mail and I'll send one to you. Since I've seen that it became a standard here, I'll provide you with 10mil ISK when you activate trial and 100mil when/if you continue playing the game after trial.

How much is 100 mil ISK? Well, plenty for a start. Since you are just starting to play, you'll mostly use frigates and cruisers. With 100 mil isk you can buy more than a 100 fitted frigates or 30-ish high-end cruisers.

• AethaerynAethaeryn Member RarePosts: 3,149

Yep. . I haven't even bothered and still have my 100mil from icelander.  I have 2 keys as well. . same deal.   Maybe we should be looking at a starter MMORPG corp.

Wa min God! Se æx on min heafod is!

• kattehuskattehus Member UncommonPosts: 375

Just posting to keep myself in the loop. :P

I currently have 6 keys to give out. PM me or post here to get a key. Include an email address, otherwise it will be sent to your mmorpg account.

|< I 1 1 I |\| 6 _ Z 0 |\/| 8 I 3 5 _ 5 I |\| C 3 _ 1 9 9 0
    -Actively playing Eve.
    Follow my tweet (:
  • OnionsauceOnionsauce Member Posts: 25

Have 3 keys available. PM me with an e-mail if you want one.

• KaarBaakKaarBaak Member Posts: 2

I have six 21-day trial keys left. 

Please PM me with your email address if you'd like one. I'll do the best I can to help new players who subscribe.

Monetary support & help available in-game,  PM me if you'd like one!

• lerdereklerderek Member UncommonPosts: 13

Have 3 keys available for 21 day trial, PM me if you want.

Originally posted by mqragnarok

6 keys available

PM me with your e-mail and I'll send one to you. Since I've seen that it became a standard here, I'll provide you with 10mil ISK when you activate trial and 100mil when/if you continue playing the game after trial.

How much is 100 mil ISK? Well, plenty for a start. Since you are just starting to play, you'll mostly use frigates and cruisers. With 100 mil isk you can buy more than a 100 fitted frigates or 30-ish high-end cruisers.

5 skill books for advanced learning - 25 mils

cybernetics on 4 for +4 implants wich are 22 mils per 1

here you go.

3 implants for mem,int,perception + optional willpower

and here you have like 100 mil.

Originally posted by icelander

here you go.

Now this may just be me, but I always tell people to wait with the learning skills (especially the adv. ones). Implants aren't really that important that early (especially since they'll probably be ganked and lose those precious implants).

When you're first starting out, there's a few things that are more important; experience and fun. A bit of instant gravification is also recommended, which is why I usually tell people that they're better off training some other skills (depending on what they want to do) instead of going for learning skills asap.

-Actively playing Eve.
    Follow my tweet (:

Originally posted by kattehus

here you go.

Now this may just be me, but I always tell people to wait with the learning skills (especially the adv. ones). Implants aren't really that important that early (especially since they'll probably be ganked and lose those precious implants).

When you're first starting out, there's a few things that are more important; experience and fun. A bit of instant gravification is also recommended, which is why I usually tell people that they're better off training some other skills (depending on what they want to do) instead of going for learning skills asap.

and you tell them wrong,

1st your capsule cant be killed in High sec and newbie dont have work out of high sec 0.5-1.0

secondary HOW learning skills are bad ?

a tool for everyone is eve monitor, download it and use it, it tells you how long will train skill, wich learning skills are good to be learned in your training plan.

implants makes you to learn faster.

sry for the offtopic, lets keep to the post.

PS: 10 key left my offer is till valid, for more info see previous pages.

• Shade0oShade0o Member UncommonPosts: 46

Have some trials to give away.. PM me here or send an email to shade0o :at: yahoo.co.nz

The above post is all opinion and should not be taken as a sign that anyone else agrees with it.
    Nor that the grammar and spelling involved will be up to your standards.

and you tell them wrong,

1st your capsule cant be killed in High sec and newbie dont have work out of high sec 0.5-1.0

a tool for everyone is eve monitor, download it and use it, it tells you how long will train skill, wich learning skills are good to be learned in your training plan.

Are you seriously telling me that you can't be podded in highsec? Damn, I want your pod.

Also, as a new player, you may not realize that you're heading into lowsec where people can (and will) shoot at you. Or they might think "I'm just a new player, and it's only one jump.." Or they might want to go to low/nullsec to shoot people (or something)

There's no need to tell me about evemon.

And I will stand with my previous statement. If I were a new player, I wouldn't want to spend half (or more) of my trial time just training learning skills -> especially not if I'm not sure wether or not I want to continue playing. Even if I decided to subscribe, I'd want to train some other skills (gunnery, industry - to each their own) for a while. Maybe - only maybe - train the standard leaning skills to 3 or so.

But blowing isk on +4 implants as the first thing after 14/21 days of training only learning and cybernetics? What a learning experience for a new player. What a "thrilling" experience and "capturing" game, right? Doing only learning skills and so forth is good for a second or third char, where you focus on training what your new char needs to do.

Again, I tell new players (friends and strangers) that they should 'try the game' by exploring their opportunities and not spending (too much) time doing learning skills and (too much) isk on implants.

-Actively playing Eve.
    Follow my tweet (:

Originally posted by kattehus

and you tell them wrong,

Are you seriously telling me that you can't be podded in highsec? Damn, I want your pod.

Also, as a new player, you may not realize that you're heading into lowsec where people can (and will) shoot at you. Or they might think "I'm just a new player, and it's only one jump.." Or they might want to go to low/nullsec to shoot people (or something)

There's no need to tell me about evemon.

And I will stand with my previous statement. If I were a new player, I wouldn't want to spend half (or more) of my trial time just training learning skills -> especially not if I'm not sure wether or not I want to continue playing. Even if I decided to subscribe, I'd want to train some other skills (gunnery, industry - to each their own) for a while. Maybe - only maybe - train the standard leaning skills to 3 or so.

But blowing isk on +4 implants as the first thing after 14/21 days of training only learning and cybernetics? What a learning experience for a new player. What a "thrilling" experience and "capturing" game, right? Doing only learning skills and so forth is good for a second or third char, where you focus on training what your new char needs to do.

Again, I tell new players (friends and strangers) that they should 'try the game' by exploring their opportunities and not spending (too much) time doing learning skills and (too much) isk on implants.

some info for the new ones.

http://wiki.eveonline.com/en/wiki/Security_Status

the best ever tactic for new players is this :

learn learning skills if Eve moon tells you, learn cybernetics on 3 or 4

buy implants it boost your learning speed

train a drake and all learning skills that eve moon tells you

drake is the best battle cruser that you can drive with low skills

http://eve.battleclinic.com/loadout/26560-My-PVE-Drake.html -- example fiting but due low skills use tech 1 modules.

after learn drake + weapon updates 4 ( for balistic control 2 ) and some other skills to put just tech 1 modules, GO for the rest of the learning skills .

this way after 2-3 monts playing eve you will not feel like you are let down by some guy in forums.

anyway this are my last words on this thematic, we can aways open another topic called usefull starter information in this forum

thank you for the understanding, dont bother to opose me here, i`ll not aswer anymore

PS: and DO 1st remap after learn the drake to Memint or IntMem to get faster the learning skills or the support skills !

PS2: 9 key left this month

• TimmeyhTimmeyh Member Posts: 166

i got 6 keys left this month to hand out ;) 

send ur e-mail on a PM and il hand a 21day trial right away.

• kaladek51kaladek51 Member UncommonPosts: 65

i have 6 keys for the month! I am giving 200mil to whoever subscribes to the game! I have given out over 1.2bil!

• pythonxzpythonxz Member Posts: 9

I have 2 more keys.  You can PM me or contact me by email at :  [email protected]