Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Post Trial Invites or Buddy Keys Here

Comments

• SpiltfishSpiltfish Member Posts: 13

I have buddy invites. PM me fore one. :)

• icelandericelander Member UncommonPosts: 113

Originally posted by Wizardling6

Contact me via PM for a buddy key to try out Eve for 21 days.

Unlike certain people *cough* SanHor *cough* _I_ won't make false promises to shower you with millions of free ISK. What I _will_ do is respond to contact in game (though don't feel you must) to say g'day, and offer any advice I can to help you on your way.

I'm a friendly guy who's had the good fortune to fall in with some other nice Eve players, otherwise I doubt I'd have continued playing. Eve really is very complicated and it's tough getting over that initial hurdle of 'how the hell do I do anything??' and 'WTF do I DO now, anyway?'. So if I can be of any assistance getting to grips with Eve basics, feel free to ask. I know only too well what starting out in Eve is like.

Anyway - that's my pitch. No bullsh*t offer of millions of ISK. Just a plain and simple offer to be a friendly face in a new and often overwhelming game.

See ya starside!

is called reputation, every site can give you info about the game mechanic , but who gona buy a drake for you lol ?

ye there is circle of ppl that "scram" , but unlike them, some of us keep they promices.

• rashherorashhero Member UncommonPosts: 510

I currently have 5, 21 day trail invites available. Send me a PM with your email address and I'll have an invite sent to you.

• pythonxzpythonxz Member Posts: 9

I have 2 buddy invites remaining.

You can either PM me or Email me at [email protected]

• UniToxicUniToxic Member Posts: 4

I have 1 more left for this month, feel free to PM me on the forums if you are interested in it. Invites reset in 9 days, so if you want to grab a 21day trial instead of the 14, if wont have long to wait if everyone elses are also already taken.

• kaladek51kaladek51 Member UncommonPosts: 65

4 buddy keys left for the month! 200 million isk to whomever signs up. Of course, I will also be around to help with any questions you will undoubtedly have with the game.

• Mattimeo41Mattimeo41 Member Posts: 50

Two buddy invites left this month. Send me a private message if you're interested. I'll be happy to help if you have any questions.

• grahf2k7grahf2k7 Member UncommonPosts: 10

Can somebody plz send me a invite? :)

[email protected]

Originally posted by grahf2k7

[email protected]

right after the site is up

• Mattimeo41Mattimeo41 Member Posts: 50

Originally posted by icelander

[email protected]

Already promised via PM. image

Originally posted by Mattimeo41

[email protected]

Already promised via PM. image

Post here, this way you waste maybe 10 + trial invites because ppl sent.

• Squal'ZellSqual'Zell Member Posts: 1,803

3 invites left PM me if you want 21 day trial

edit: i also offer help in game

• mmoguy43mmoguy43 Member UncommonPosts: 2,770

I too have 3 Keys to be given away. PM me :D

With all the keys flowing around we gould get a guild of players to try this tegether (which would be very fun!)

• slimmd13slimmd13 Member Posts: 1

I would like to try this game. My email is [email protected] if someone could toss me a key it would be greatly appreciated.

• AethaerynAethaeryn Member RarePosts: 3,149

Originally posted by slimmd13

I would like to try this game. My email is [email protected] if someone could toss me a key it would be greatly appreciated.

I will send you one. 

Wa min God! Se æx on min heafod is!

• besserpunkbesserpunk Member UncommonPosts: 9

Can someone send me an invite?

[email protected]

thanks in advance!

• AethaerynAethaeryn Member RarePosts: 3,149

Originally posted by besserpunk

Can someone send me an invite?

[email protected]

thanks in advance!

Send you one as well. . will PM with more info.  Grab the game on Steam today if you can for 1.99

Wa min God! Se æx on min heafod is!

• Squal'ZellSqual'Zell Member Posts: 1,803

i still have my 3 remaining

send me a pm in mmorpg.com if you want to post your email adress in public

• project8sixproject8six Member Posts: 271

feel free to PM if any one needs one.

die. <3

• sharpshadesharpshade Member UncommonPosts: 58

Sweet!! I had no idea they were selling it for $1.99on steam you rock! Just bought it woohooo!! Includes 30 days to!  =)

• mmoguy43mmoguy43 Member UncommonPosts: 2,770

I have 1 buddy key left.

STEP #1

Send me your e-mail on PM to get a key

STEP#2

Register - Sent me your ingame nick  to get 10 mil

play and if like eve

Subscribe and receive: 100 mil

WHY?

Because if you subscribe I get 1 month free to play so this deal serves as a small tokken of gratitude.

5 of 12 keys left

http://store.steampowered.com/app/8500/ - real nice offer for all that didnot notice.

• 0dd10dd1 Member Posts: 54

Thanks to Icelander for getting me back into EvE, plus now my account is a full account, I have the money offered for signing up :D

Thank you!

"Reading computer manuals without the hardware is a frustrating as reading sex manuals without the software."
    -Arthur C. Clarke

• hapigahapiga Member Posts: 1

hi guys,

can someone send me invite pls. I allready have game from steam but didn't activated yet :)

[email protected]

Can i play steam version with that invite or i need to dl from official site?

• mklinicmklinic Member RarePosts: 1,976

Originally posted by hapiga

hi guys,

can someone send me invite pls. I allready have game from steam but didn't activated yet :)

[email protected]

Can i play steam version with that invite or i need to dl from official site?

Sent.

Not sure about the steam version with the 21 day trial. I know steam offers a 14 day trial client, but otherwise not sure how it differs from the client you DL on the official site. I know that the 21 day trial can be used and upgraded with the Steam purchase though, so you can get the full 51-days. Just not sure if you would have to download two clients. At any rate, I think it would be a matter of creating the account on the eve site with the 21 day trial and applying any key that you get from Steam to change to non-trial account.

-mklinic

"Do something right, no one remembers.
    Do something wrong, no one forgets"
    -from No One Remembers by In Strict Confidence