Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Necros

I havn't played in a while so I don't know if they have evened it out yet, still I would like to see peoples opinions.

Are Necromancers an unfair or "cheat" class because of the mana tap?

Well well, I still can't get back to playing DAoC?

Comments

• Zaxx99Zaxx99 Member Posts: 1,761

Anyone that has ever played a necromancer on the Mordred server would certainly not say that playing a necro is "cheating", heh. necros in PvP are a very weak class, especially against some of the heavier tank classes that just simply shred through the necros pet regardless of lifetaps.

Besides, how could playing a class be considered "cheating" when it is available to EVERY player in the game?? A cheat would be more in the lines of using a cheat program or a bot that plays unattended, etc. Alteast the way I see it.

- Zaxx

• TheGrimReapeTheGrimReape Member Posts: 63

well it is good to have a LT ad power tap but take a look at vampiir hes leaching power by attacking and can cast HoT like the one mentalist haveso when catacombs come out i dont think anyone will call necr cheter (btw dont think that vampiir is overpowered he dont have payy or eaved only in form of buffs and for vampiir to show hes full stranch he need to warm up)