Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

non-na actual vs non-na new!we re still going global!just later!

drbaltazardrbaltazar Member UncommonPosts: 7,856

ok heres the thing:actual account non-na not ipblock

new non-na                          ipblocked

thats why they were shy to say the full news they looped around etc they knew its was a double edged sword news but this means actual user will get to enjoy this game at least till global goes live .since this na version limit tremendously

the amount of player that can and will play but i  can say like this the game will live

and will be fun!but i will still move to global server on the long term .so enjoy aika na have fun come fight this week-end

we ll have to wait for the future because this choice leave all door open gpotato could get the global right if hand is willing to sell

lol i wouldnt sell they re sitting on a golden cash cow

dont know if i have to laugh or cry because now at any given moment they can come with a surprise and have to block all non-na

so dont sweat it guys come have fun ,do big brawl in cs and vent frustration in the rift

YES YES YOU !i know your like me and need to vent come kill some pvp player at the rift !

we ll have to wait till the global version gets released to know!THE REST OF THE STORY!