Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for player to duo with

Hello everyone

I am thinking about returning to the game, but I do not want to solo.

I have a ministrel on Snowbourn at approx. level 40, can´t remember the exact level.

I am looking for a player to duo with up to level 65.

I live in Copenhagen and I can play almost every night, but it is perfectly fine with me if we do not play every night. Approx. online hours would be 18.00 - 23.00 Danish time, that is 17.00 - 22.00 London time, can´t remember the name of the time zones.

Anyone interested ?

Thanks.

KJ

Comments

• Matt_UKMatt_UK Member Posts: 420

I soloed my minstrel up to 65, no problems. I you want to group, join a Kinship on your server.

• EdliEdli Member Posts: 941

Originally posted by Matt_UK

I soloed my minstrel up to 65, no problems. I you want to group, join a Kinship on your server.

.. but what's the point of playing a mmo if you're gonna solo the entire game.

• BetrayalFiveBetrayalFive Member Posts: 75

I am on Brandwine, US, but I am only level 15. Still I would be down. Great game, itr really is...

• Matt_UKMatt_UK Member Posts: 420

Originally posted by Edli

Originally posted by Matt_UK

.. but what's the point of playing a mmo if you're gonna solo the entire game.

It's still a brilliant game and i'm in a Kinship but  i prefer to solo. I roleplay with my kinship and everyone else in the game, doesn't mean i have to group with them. If you don't get it, i can't explain it to you.

• IzorkIzork Member UncommonPosts: 381

Originally posted by fleshstorm66

Hello everyone

I am thinking about returning to the game, but I do not want to solo.

I have a ministrel on Snowbourn at approx. level 40, can´t remember the exact level.

I am looking for a player to duo with up to level 65.

I live in Copenhagen and I can play almost every night, but it is perfectly fine with me if we do not play every night. Approx. online hours would be 18.00 - 23.00 Danish time, that is 17.00 - 22.00 London time, can´t remember the name of the time zones.

Anyone interested ?

Thanks.

KJ

Hey !

I live in Denmark aswell, and are interested. I just re-subbed and are on my way in. Are you interested in starting a new character? Your playing times is great for me :)

I want to duo to 65 aswell, solo will be too boring, and will trap me like Fallen Earth did (:

Catch me on Xfire: izork or steam - Same name.

• fleshstorm66fleshstorm66 Member Posts: 14

That sounds really good.

I would like to continue with my level 40 ish ministrel.

Do you have char around that level ?

Kim

That sounds really good.

I would like to continue with my level 40 ish ministrel.

Do you have char around that level ?

Kim

Unfortunately no. My highest is a Lv. 17 Hunter on Eldar.

So I'd rather start from bottom Lv.1 and play up. But guess you don't want to :'(

We can play on Snowbourn tho. So you can send gold and stuff to your character ^^

• fleshstorm66fleshstorm66 Member Posts: 14

I am sorry but I would like to play with my lev. 40 min.

I know I do not have the patience to level from 0 to 40 again. So instead of starting something I can´t finish I wont start from 0.

But I can wait for you to hit 40, I am playing Vanguard at the moment, but I do not mind switching to LOTRO when you hit my level.

Kim

I am sorry but I would like to play with my lev. 40 min.

I know I do not have the patience to level from 0 to 40 again. So instead of starting something I can´t finish I wont start from 0.

But I can wait for you to hit 40, I am playing Vanguard at the moment, but I do not mind switching to LOTRO when you hit my level.

Kim

I will find another then, since I don't want to solo :'( Maybe I have to solo if I can't find one. But Ill contact you if I havent.