Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

6 Levels left!

SacfedSacfed Member UncommonPosts: 210

Imagine only 6 levels to cap.  Here's a quick update.

Firstly, I have to say the 40's so far have been the best levels of the game.  There are stll plenty of quests with good rewards, notably Betoni's Weapon Quest. Betoni's was a tonne of fun, getting to pvp for a good lot of time, and frustrating with the Elyos always around to thwart any attempts on the Reapers. Very well done quest.

My wife, son and I are starting to not die so much during PvP and have been hunting in the abyss at least once a night for many weeks now. Its great to be on the giving end finally, and it just feels so rewarding to spread our wings over a dead sun sucker.

It is a grind, but getting a full group together and wasting some elites for very nice loot is good fun. With all that loot its nice to have the 99 slot backpacks now after finishing that crazy cube expansion quest. We break it all up with PvP, questing, group gathering, and crafting while we watch Lost.

So recap, great quests in the 40's and some very interesting PVP. Blood for Blood!

Love you long time!

Comments

• stayontargetstayontarget Member RarePosts: 6,519

"sun suckers" I like that one  :D

Velika: City of Wheels: Among the mortal races, the humans were the only one that never built cities or great empires; a curse laid upon them by their creator, Gidd, forced them to wander as nomads for twenty centuries...

• Lathander81Lathander81 Member Posts: 611

Very nice! I can't wait til my upper 40's on Asmo side.  I also like the term "sun suckers" XD 

Blood for Blood!

• SidereusSidereus Member Posts: 316

I stopped at 40 ...Im waiting few updates before coming back...perhaps I will be there with 2.0 :)

great that you r having fun tho

QUESTION:
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Xridnasa:
    -
    What's a "grocery store"? Is that like McDonald's?
    -
    ANSWER:
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by sidimazz:
    -
    Kind of, just without the rapist.

• RocklynnRocklynn Member UncommonPosts: 104

Indeed a great game. I´m almost 40 with my gladiator now and i also have a 37 cleric and 13 ranger. Grp grinding with friends is not so bad if you can´t stand doing regular quests/campaigns or PVP:) 

www.rocklynn.se

• KroxMalonKroxMalon Member UncommonPosts: 608

bloody asmos! :D

• JakdstripperJakdstripper Member RarePosts: 2,410

never made it past 38 (cleric). the level grind was bad but what killed me was learning that once you get to 50 the grind has only begun...uugggg. 

oh and gettting to know how easy and much funner rifting was for rangers.  basicly the whole pvp focus of the game perfectly suited for only 1 class.....uuggg.

fun game non the less, and very pretty. loved the animation and color.  flying combat is definately what will bring me back if one day i decide to continue.