Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Battle of Immortals CB

2 months ago, Perfect World Entertainment postponed the highly anticipated Closed Beta launch due to the need for minor compatibility issues and some game improvements. After a hopeful improvement to the game, PWE is ready to release Battle of the Immortals into Closed Beta starting from the determined date, April 13. You can register and apply for the Closed Beta at http://boi.perfectworld.com/. Also, the guild I am currently in, Crusaders, is accepting members through application at the site http://crusaders.guildomatic.com/. We have a chat on the homepage and a ventrilo, so if you would like to drop by and exchange  a few words I'm sure we would be glad to reply. Hope to see you in-game for Closed Beta!

EDIT: Thanks, title is fixed.

Comments

• GelthidorGelthidor Member UncommonPosts: 37

Err...your title says OB. don't you mean CB?

• wildarms2wildarms2 Member UncommonPosts: 80

can't wait beta starts tomorrow at 11 pdt 

a asian made  f2p made for  the north american gamers    the cash shop   is made for  extras not  for  power leveling your toon with god weapons and armors   

i alwas hated that  seeing some players level 1-10 with end game weapons and armor s alwas trying to duel u when your bizzy doing your own stuff ,  alest they anonced   that theres a in game  way to earn  cash shop  money just for been online and playing . will be nice been able to buy the cash shop items with out spending RL funds

moo all

• TomShredsTomShreds Member Posts: 72

I played for about two hours and then deleted it.

I mean, this game is weak and story-less. You just have to always click on the quest list and you're done.

• drbaltazardrbaltazar Member UncommonPosts: 7,856

w7 64 bit tried to install it when it lunched on lunch day !didnt happen ended up reinstalling os 2 time

(as a bonus from pw i guess!)still havent played it !wont either