Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I tried AVA, it was ok for a free online FPS

rodney28021rodney28021 Member UncommonPosts: 14

I tried AVA, it was ok for a free online FPS.  Maps were interesting. graphics was ok.  I didn't play much yet.  Mainly a grind fest. 

Comments

• WarjinWarjin Member UncommonPosts: 1,216

Originally posted by rodney28021

I tried AVA, it was ok for a free online FPS.  Maps were interesting. graphics was ok.  I didn't play much yet.  Mainly a grind fest. 

AvA is not a bad game but nothing tops Planetside   as a MMO/FPS, If you can get over the dated GFX the game is hardcore fun, everything you need to be at war, from ground to air battles, player controlled crafts you name it, mechbots for god sakes ,Im telling you If you are looking for a fast paced mmo/fps where there is no grind try it out.

Other mmorpg/fps that are good are Fallen Earth, but Its slow ,Its a progression game from lvls to crafting so If you like the true Rpg feel then Fallen Earth you will love.

Global Agenda is another good one if you just want a quick fix, but It's a instaned game like Ava but with a player hub, Picture being stuck in WoW's Dala. City and all you do Is Q for Battleground or Heroics, not really a mmo but sure as hell is a FPS/TPS with some RP elements.

Still out of all the FPS games I played Planetside tops All IMO even the console games like MW2.