Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking For Guild/Community to join ..

I finally decided to sub, but I am going to start my character new and I am now looking for any group that is active/friendly/helpful to join!!  Any server will do and I will do my up most to contribute to the guild/community as well.

PvP or PvE server will do !! and I am looking for more PvP action as well for this new patch 1.07 !!!

Anyway, just any groups now looking for recruiting??  Even a new starting guild is okay to me as well as long is committed !!!

=)

thx !!! and see you in Game !!

Comments

• DolmongDolmong Member Posts: 515

Nobody wanna take me ?? :(

• AghoraAghora Member Posts: 25

Hi

Well you should share more information about you - are you more casual or more hardcore player, looking for PvE or PvP, which server are you playing (on the US or EU).
    I suggest to take a look on the official forums through the corresponding servers Guild Halls, this forums isn't the best place for this kind of threads. Most guilds have their recruitment threads there so you can just simply browse through and look for one that will suit you most.

• SozzalsSozzals Member Posts: 25

Hi,

If you're on crom-eu, check out http://www.praetorioshyborae.com/ or /tell me ingame and I can put you in touch with an officer. :)

Really great community.