Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

AOC shrines of bori today :)

2»

Comments

• VultureSkullVultureSkull Member UncommonPosts: 1,774

Originally posted by Iceice

Well spoken Krewel , i really had no response to that and I think you got out everything I could have wanted.

They will tell you all is well in Hyboria, and copy/paste you some patch information and free trial crap. 

Kind of funny that they just released this new patch and half the people who play the game still cant even log into their characters. Another buggy release, no wonder they are here playing crowd controll so hard. Their games are screwing up once again, so the lie/hype machine is rolling out crap posts about how great Hyboria is and the new upcoming game.

How about you post how many people are locked out of your game currently because you cant roll out a single patch without some game breaking error.

ROFL, meh........... If the game is so crap then why are people upset that they cannot log in thier characters?

When you base arguments on personal opinions and mis-information they come across as shallow and ill thought out and are are easily dismissed as nonsensical ramblings of a disgruntled player(read as troll). Krewel take note.

You guys sound like the people who pig out on Mcdonalds, get obesse and then try to sue Mcdolands for your lack of judgement! If you dont like AoC then there is no need to play it, no one forces you to, and no one forces you to come and read about AoC either, but hey i guess there are people who enjoy sticking needles in their eyes, carry on with whatever tickels your fancy but don't expect peepes here to accommodate you

• MoodsorMoodsor Member UncommonPosts: 712

Originally posted by VultureSkull

Originally posted by Iceice

Well spoken Krewel , i really had no response to that and I think you got out everything I could have wanted.

They will tell you all is well in Hyboria, and copy/paste you some patch information and free trial crap. 

Kind of funny that they just released this new patch and half the people who play the game still cant even log into their characters. Another buggy release, no wonder they are here playing crowd controll so hard. Their games are screwing up once again, so the lie/hype machine is rolling out crap posts about how great Hyboria is and the new upcoming game.

How about you post how many people are locked out of your game currently because you cant roll out a single patch without some game breaking error.

ROFL, meh........... If the game is so crap then why are people upset that they cannot log in thier characters?

When you base arguments on personal opinions and mis-information they come across as shallow and ill thought out and are are easily dismissed as nonsensical ramblings of a disgruntled player(read as troll). Krewel take note.

You guys sound like the people who pig out on Mcdonalds, get obesse and then try to sue Mcdolands for your lack of judgement! If you dont like AoC then there is no need to play it, no one forces you to, and no one forces you to come and read about AoC either, but hey i guess there are people who enjoy sticking needles in their eyes, carry on with whatever tickels your fancy but don't expect peepes here to accommodate you

Dont bother Vulture, Iceice already had posts moderated in another thread, he is only here to take his misplaced anger out on others.

• KrewelKrewel Member Posts: 390

Vulture - the trial entails Tortage, get it? You know, the only zone that was properly tested in BETA. In other words, players playing the trial version are absolutely clueless about the STATE of the game because Tortage is like a hermetically sealed bubble that shields you from the horrors awaiting you at endgame.