Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

And Bioware's Epic Community Event is...

SelenicaSelenica Member Posts: 183

Bioware Bazaar

"To show our appreciation of fan support and to celebrate the 15th anniversary of BioWare, we have created the BioWare Bazaar – a week-long series of mock online auctions beginning April 6th that will feature over 400 items ranging from custom painted PC's, Alienware laptops, BioWare apparel and more!

To bid on these items, fans will need to collect tokens through various challenges. The first auction begins at 9 AM PST on Tuesday, April 6th, with new items being made available every 15 minutes, ending 4 PM PST Saturday, April 10th. So tell your friends, start collecting tokens, and get ready to win some amazing prizes! For more information on token collection visit the My Tokens page."

Comments

• Hopscotch73Hopscotch73 Member UncommonPosts: 971

....aaaaaaand it's US only.

Bummer image

• XirikXirik Member UncommonPosts: 440

Originally posted by Hopscotch73

Bummer image

A Canadian company that makes it US only... I feel betrayed...image

"You have some serious mental issues you may need to seek some help for. There are others who post things, but do not post them in the way you do. Out of every person who posts crazy shit in this forum, you have some of the craziest and scariest" -FarReach

• Cpt_PicardCpt_Picard Member Posts: 300

Originally posted by Xirik

Originally posted by Hopscotch73

Bummer image

A Canadian company that makes it US only... I feel betrayed...image

I feel your pain... I guesse I'll have to go comfort my tears with a beer and a hockey game...

Make it so...