Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PLEX prices?

LudwixLudwix Member UncommonPosts: 73

Simnple question: how much are cheapest PLEXes atm, and which region I ll have to pay a visit to get one.

I just got 1 day reactiovation offer, and i wonder if i could afford a PLEX.

Sorry for my eanglish.

Comments

• batolemaeusbatolemaeus Member CommonPosts: 2,061

[13:01:23] <+Batolemaeus> !jita (plex)
    [13:01:25] <&Valkyrie> 30 Day Pilot's License Extension (PLEX) (The Forge) - Ask: 291,032,129.09 ISK, Bid: 284,054,367.91 ISK

prices are rising atm. though. I guess now i found why..

• LudwixLudwix Member UncommonPosts: 73

Pfff so no coming back for me, only 273M in wallet. Thx for info anyway. :)

Sorry for my eanglish.

liquidate some assets then

• daemondaemon Member UncommonPosts: 680

saw some at around 270m in black rise region just a couple days ago.

• LudwixLudwix Member UncommonPosts: 73

Hmm i remember there was a site which collected data about prices of items in various regions. You could search whatever item you wanted to know its price anywhere in space... or did my imagination go wild?

If anybody could provide me link to this please. :)

About liquidating asstets... the problem is I cant remember if i got any! :P

Sorry for my eanglish.

• QuirhidQuirhid Member UncommonPosts: 6,230

I have seen PLEX prices that are close to 260mil ISK. That was a while ago though. This is a bad time to buy PLEXes because battleclinic is down and the prices have since gone up.

I skate to where the puck is going to be, not where it has been -Wayne Gretzky

• rashherorashhero Member UncommonPosts: 510

I thought the limit on PLEXs was around 260mil. Isn't it set by CCP? Never bought one for less.

• HorusraHorusra Member EpicPosts: 4,411

It is set by the market

• qazymanqazyman Member Posts: 1,785

Originally posted by rashhero

I thought the limit on PLEXs was around 260mil. Isn't it set by CCP? Never bought one for less.

The price in cash (GTC) is fixed to the subscription rate. The PLEX value in ISK is set by the market. This is how it hurts RMT because they must keep pace with PLEX. Let say demand goes up and PLEX value rises to 375 mil. RMT will have to match this price or no one will use them. Throw in a little unholy rage and this system really has the potential to cripple RMT. image

• MalcanisMalcanis Member UncommonPosts: 3,297

PLEX peaked at around 420M ISK about this time last year. 

Give me liberty or give me lasers

• tranceamtranceam Member Posts: 37
    Buying 2xGTCs with ISK might be another choice since they are cheaper than Plex.
  • GdemamiGdemami Member EpicPosts: 12,342

Originally posted by tranceam

Buying 2xGTCs with ISK might be another choice since they are cheaper than Plex.

GTC can't be bought with ISK.

GTC(GameTimeCode) is purchased via retailers/CCP and then converted into ingame item - PLEX(PilotLicenceExtension) which is traded as any other item on the EVE market and sumbited to supply/demand forces.

im sorry. i meant ETC
  • GdemamiGdemami Member EpicPosts: 12,342

Originally posted by tranceam

im sorry. i meant ETC

ETC(EveTimeCode) or GTC does not make a difference, it is still not purchasable with ISK contrary to what you said.

Originally posted by Gdemami

ETC(EveTimeCode) or GTC does not make a difference, it is still not purchasable with ISK contrary to what you said.

lol you really made me confused with your answers. thanks :D .. GTC is exactly what i am talking about. Please have a look at following link and see what people are purchasing with their ISK

http://www.eveonline.com/ingameboard.asp?a=channel&channelID=544711

• HorusraHorusra Member EpicPosts: 4,411

http://www.eveonline.com/ingameboard.asp?a=channel&channelID=544711

You can trade GTC's there is even a place to trade them via the Eve Online account management so that you only receive an active and valid GTC.