It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
Halo 3 will be released February 9th, 2005. Yes, that soon. I just beat Halo 2 on Legendary a few minutes ago (God... that was hard) and after the end (yeah, right...), the credits, and the little Cortana scene, a sequence came up saying Halo 3 will be out February 9th 2005. Now, I also beat it on Normal and Heroic and I did not get this screen any of the other times.
Quite cool, quite cool.
Now, my theory on Bungi being magnificent bastards:
Bungie has had the full product ready for some time now. However, in an ellaborate scheme to make more money (which they will), they took the Halo 2 campaign and cut it in half. Now, Halo 3 is going to be a full version of the campaign. If they do this and charge $50 for Halo 3, they will be magnificent bastards.
List of demands for me to not feel raped:
1) A new human vehicle and a new covenant vehicle. Preferable a human air vehicle.
2) Way more multiplayer maps. I felt raped when I viewed those, too.
3) No more playing as the Arbitrator. Please.
4) A couple more weapons. Nothing too fancy... just a few more dual wieldable weapons.
5) The ability to switch from dual weapons to single weapons without throwing one of the duals down.
6) An actual end.