Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Suggestion: Make it easier to quote someone!

rlmccoy1987rlmccoy1987 Member Posts: 1,722

Please make the editor better by allowing us to quote someone easier.  Sometimes when I am quoting, I try to highlight all that I want to erase, and somehow it erases the entire post, making me push Ctrl-Z to undo it.

Also sucks when we can't enter more than 1 quote... making us create multiple replies to the different quotes...

Please make the editor better! image

Edit, here is a few problems I keep having with it:

1) I highlight everything I want to erase

2) It then randomly does these 2 things:

OR

Comments

• rlmccoy1987rlmccoy1987 Member Posts: 1,722

Originally posted by Kost

http://www.mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm/thread/273623/New-Posting-Editor-Issues.html

Thanks but that has nothing to do with quoting someone.  Its the editor period, this is almost the same editor that has been here for years, just has a different layout (ie everything works the same, so quoting is still the same)

• KostKost Member CommonPosts: 1,975

Originally posted by rlmccoy1987

http://www.mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm/thread/273623/New-Posting-Editor-Issues.html

Thanks but that has nothing to do with quoting someone.  Its the editor period, this is almost the same editor that has been here for years, just has a different layout (ie everything works the same, so quoting is still the same)

Actually it has everything to do with it.

Which is exactly why you posted your issue in the thread right after I linked it to you. You're welcome.

Originally posted by rlmccoy1987

Which is exactly why you posted your issue in the thread right after I linked it to you. You're welcome.

What I posted in that thread has NOTHING to do with my problem quoting people.  2 different things.  One is that the editor won't load half of the time I try to use it, other is when it loads and its hard as hell to use it when quoting someone.

2 different things imageimageimageimage

There I updated so even you can see the difference image